Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have flies

For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4
to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and
zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same
time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front
room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window
has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4
of the sections. There is no way in or out.
There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other
open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean.
Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really
that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.

Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Thomas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Thomas" wrote in message
For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4
to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and
zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same
time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front
room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window
has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4
of the sections. There is no way in or out.
There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other
open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean.
Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really
that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.

Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Thomas.

They may be hatching inside the house. This year I know plenty of people
with the same complaint. We had about 50 of them in the office this Monday
morning and I've had them at home too. Be sure to clean and sanitize around
trash cans, produce, etc. And wipe your shoes that may have mud from
outside.

Posted to alt.home.repair

They may be hatching inside the house. *This *year I know plenty of people
with the same complaint. *We had about 50 of them in the office this Monday
morning and I've had them at home too. *Be sure to clean and sanitize around
trash cans, produce, etc. And wipe your shoes that may have mud from
outside.- Hide quoted text -

I can't believe I just opened my doors to let flies out. I though it
was the other way around. I'm washing out trash cans and any other
things I may have negected.

My cat usually goes bonkers for bugs. Maybe she is full. lol

What would a flie egg look like? I do not have maggots anywhere and
nothing smells dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 7, 1:59*pm, Thomas wrote:
For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4
to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and
zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same
time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front
room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window
has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4
of the sections. There is no way in or out.
There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other
open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean.
Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really
that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.

Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Thomas.

Something died inside, like a mouse, fish, duck, did you see the cat
lately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Thomas" wrote in message
For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4
to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and
zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same
time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front
room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window
has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4
of the sections. There is no way in or out.
There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other
open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean.
Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really
that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.

Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Thomas.

Just goes to show ya that girls are right ------------------Boys have
Cooties!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas wrote:
For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4
to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and
zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same
time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front
room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window
has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4
of the sections. There is no way in or out.
There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other
open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean.
Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really
that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.

Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Thomas.

You may want to seek out some OCD therapy. They're just flies.

Flies in the shop!! steamer Metalworking 34 October 7th 08 08:15 AM
Eliminating flies ? Eddy Bentley UK diy 21 September 11th 07 03:55 PM
Cluster flies Staffbull UK diy 6 October 15th 06 10:04 PM
Cluster flies Guy King UK diy 2 October 15th 06 04:52 PM
Drain flies Rod UK diy 14 May 7th 06 06:11 PM