Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Poor lost flies!

On 8/13/2014 1:22 PM, Oren wrote:
On 13 Aug 2014 17:03:07 GMT, KenK wrote:

When I get in my car I feel so sorry for the flies that join me. Surely
they get very upset when the door next opens. That "I don't think we're
in Kansas anymore, Toto" feeling. Where am I? My wife will never believe
this!

What we need is the governement - federal, AZ will never do it! - to make
very very small GPS devices for them to guide them back to their home and
family. It should use a pointer on a screen to show which way to fly -

Maybe the flies vote Democrat?

What with deportation, and trap and release.
What other answer is possible?

Flies hang around garbage, multiply rapidly
and irritate working people. They rely on
handouts and free stuff.

--
..
Christopher A. Young