Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Raccoon

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd think you would say to trap and kill. Moving
is about as effective as taking a bucket of water
from one side of the boat to the other side.

A friend of mine went that route. Buy a Hav-A-Heart trap, catch the raccoon,
drive him out to the woods, release him. I think the raccoon made it home
before my friend did. I offered to provide a more permanent solution but
this is a guy who had a panic attack when I reached into my pocket for
parking meter change and ge saw a stray .357 cartridge in my pocket litter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/19/2014 1:04 AM, rbowman wrote:
A friend of mine went that route. Buy a Hav-A-Heart trap, catch the raccoon,
drive him out to the woods, release him. I think the raccoon made it home
before my friend did. I offered to provide a more permanent solution but
this is a guy who had a panic attack when I reached into my pocket for
parking meter change and ge saw a stray .357 cartridge in my pocket litter.

Javoe! Ze more permanant zollution, mein
herr?

I thought you were in Alaska, and everyone
carries multiple guns, there?

As the racoon making it back, it's a dynamic
population. And the guy next over probably
moved to fill the void.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I thought you were in Alaska, and everyone
carries multiple guns, there?

You're confused. I was in Prince Rupert, BC once and you can see Alaska from
there. That's as close as I need to get.

Actually, the racoon episode was in Lexington, MA. Emerson's poem
immortalized North Bridge in Concord, but the first shots were fired in
Lexington where 8 colonials were killed and 1 redcoat wounded. Neighborhood
has went to hell since then.

I lived in New Hampshire, which is still a free state, and had been out
shooting in the morning before driving down to Boston for a seminar.

OT trapped a raccoon Ignoramus9757 Metalworking 32 June 26th 10 12:09 PM
Raccoon Revenge HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 October 22nd 09 02:06 AM
Raccoon Problem Rob Mills Home Repair 33 September 20th 08 02:09 AM
Raccoon havoc HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 11 August 18th 08 03:54 AM
Raccoon smell Kendall P. Bullen Home Ownership 4 April 29th 05 03:43 AM