Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here is the easy way to take a drier apart

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:26:24 -0500, philo* wrote:

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

"...The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2014 3:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:26:24 -0500, philo wrote:

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

"...The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page."

Shows up for me. Maybe you need a Facebook login.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/29/2014 02:37 PM, Frank wrote:
On 4/29/2014 3:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:26:24 -0500, philo wrote:

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

"...The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page."

Shows up for me. Maybe you need a Facebook login.

Sorry about that. It was on the page of a Facebook friend but there was
no direct link to the video.

To those who cannot view it, someone put a very heavy piece of metal in
a clothes drier and it eventually vibrated completely apart,

it kept going for an unbelievably long time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2014 3:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:26:24 -0500, philo wrote:

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

"...The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page."

Shows up for me. Maybe you need a Facebook login.

Sorry about that. It was on the page of a Facebook friend but there was
no direct link to the video.

To those who cannot view it, someone put a very heavy piece of metal in a
clothes drier and it eventually vibrated completely apart,

it kept going for an unbelievably long time.

I don't do Facebook...

However, there is this...you might think it's over at 2:00, but keep
watching.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lE3N5N-Ueng

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:26:37 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I don't do Facebook...

Facebook is the Devil. Too many bad things come from it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:49:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't do Facebook...

Facebook is the Devil. Too many bad things come from it.

I don't allow my dog to join Facebook, Tweeter or any social network.

It is harmful to imagination and self esteem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On 4/29/2014 3:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:26:24 -0500, philo
wrote:

no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...3&set=vb.17288
2496632&type=2&theater

"...The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired,
or you may not have permission to view this page."

Shows up for me. Maybe you need a Facebook login.

Sorry about that. It was on the page of a Facebook friend but there
was no direct link to the video.

To those who cannot view it, someone put a very heavy piece of metal
in a clothes drier and it eventually vibrated completely apart,

it kept going for an unbelievably long time.

I don't do Facebook...

However, there is this...you might think it's over at 2:00, but keep
watching.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lE3N5N-Ueng

I wonder if he got a permit for that. Ya know, just curious...

Anyway, with a little duct tape he could still fetch a few bucks for it
on eBay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2014 2:26 PM, philo wrote:
no tools needed

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

This is your clothes dryer.
This is your clothes dryer on heavy machinery.
Any questions?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't do Facebook...

Facebook is the Devil. Too many bad things come from it.

Die, everybody, die!
Facebook is the devil!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I don't do Facebook...

Facebook is the Devil. Too many bad things come from it.

Die, everybody, die!
Facebook is the devil!

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives all
around the world.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/30/2014 05:14 AM, philo wrote:

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives all
around the world.

So fan f*cebook, and their advertisers, and pretty much anyone else for
that matter, that's the problem. Me, I'm holding on to the last tiny
little shred of my privacy while I can.

Jon
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/30/2014 08:20 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 04/30/2014 05:14 AM, philo wrote:

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives all
around the world.

So fan f*cebook, and their advertisers, and pretty much anyone else for
that matter, that's the problem. Me, I'm holding on to the last tiny
little shred of my privacy while I can.

Jon

I use the Facebook Purity extension and all is well.

Of course there is no way to block all ads, but ads are everywhere and
my brain just tunes them out so I don't find them to be a bother.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2014 8:20 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 04/30/2014 05:14 AM, philo wrote:

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives
all around the world.

So fan f*cebook, and their advertisers, and pretty much anyone else
for that matter, that's the problem. Me, I'm holding on to the last
tiny little shred of my privacy while I can.

Jon

I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be
in any public or private hands so much that I've had trouble convincing
some organizations that I even existed. I've never had a credit card
other than my bank debit card and many people think you must be a
criminal if you demand privacy. I've been on to the identity theft
creeps for decades and don't get my mail where I live because for more
than 30 years I've used private mailbox services. I have a fellow who
receives all my mail and packages for me because I don't want anything
stolen from the mailbox at the front door or any packages left on the
steps. Identity theft happens because many people are idiots. Trust no
one. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

snip

I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be
in any public or private hands so much that I've had trouble convincing
some organizations that I even existed. I've never had a credit card
other than my bank debit card and many people think you must be a
criminal if you demand privacy. I've been on to the identity theft
creeps for decades and don't get my mail where I live because for more
than 30 years I've used private mailbox services. I have a fellow who
receives all my mail and packages for me because I don't want anything
stolen from the mailbox at the front door or any packages left on the
steps. Identity theft happens because many people are idiots. Trust no
one. ^_^

TDD

The reason I have such an "I give a **** attitude" is because *I* am the
person others must "beware" of.

My wife and I let a friend of our live here for a while
and when his first Social Security check arrive "care of" my name.
I just saw my own name on the check and thought it was my tax
return...and cashed it.

Though the bank should NEVER have accepted a two party check ...they did
and I never thought anything of it. When our room mate never got his
check I told him some crook must have stole it and "they will throw the
bum in jail".

All sorted now, but ....

Japan Drier Paul[_20_] Woodworking 3 November 16th 11 09:47 PM
Drier Won't Dry Mike Home Repair 10 July 7th 07 04:05 AM
Drier Repair George UK diy 15 March 8th 07 06:39 PM
Which tumble drier...? Lobster UK diy 49 July 7th 06 03:26 AM
Drier in Bathroom Fredrick Skoog UK diy 6 September 27th 03 07:40 PM