Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here is the easy way to take a drier apart

On 4/30/2014 8:20 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 04/30/2014 05:14 AM, philo wrote:

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives
all around the world.

So fan f*cebook, and their advertisers, and pretty much anyone else
for that matter, that's the problem. Me, I'm holding on to the last
tiny little shred of my privacy while I can.

Jon

I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be
in any public or private hands so much that I've had trouble convincing
some organizations that I even existed. I've never had a credit card
other than my bank debit card and many people think you must be a
criminal if you demand privacy. I've been on to the identity theft
creeps for decades and don't get my mail where I live because for more
than 30 years I've used private mailbox services. I have a fellow who
receives all my mail and packages for me because I don't want anything
stolen from the mailbox at the front door or any packages left on the
steps. Identity theft happens because many people are idiots. Trust no
one. ^_^

TDD