Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Here is the easy way to take a drier apart

snip

I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be
in any public or private hands so much that I've had trouble convincing
some organizations that I even existed. I've never had a credit card
other than my bank debit card and many people think you must be a
criminal if you demand privacy. I've been on to the identity theft
creeps for decades and don't get my mail where I live because for more
than 30 years I've used private mailbox services. I have a fellow who
receives all my mail and packages for me because I don't want anything
stolen from the mailbox at the front door or any packages left on the
steps. Identity theft happens because many people are idiots. Trust no
one. ^_^

TDD

The reason I have such an "I give a **** attitude" is because *I* am the
person others must "beware" of.

My wife and I let a friend of our live here for a while
and when his first Social Security check arrive "care of" my name.
I just saw my own name on the check and thought it was my tax
return...and cashed it.

Though the bank should NEVER have accepted a two party check ...they did
and I never thought anything of it. When our room mate never got his
check I told him some crook must have stole it and "they will throw the
bum in jail".

All sorted now, but ....