Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Original assualt Rifle

http://i.imgur.com/KTTu4H4.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in news:lgemmo$oe0$1@dont-
email.me:

http://i.imgur.com/KTTu4H4.jpg

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife I got
as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been fired in
decades.

That is one of the stupidest things I've seen and leads one to believe the
enthusiast that created that is as dumb as a box of hammers [reply now ahr
related].

Three lines of info. Intent is that each statement directly led to the one
below and is the only reason. Ughhhh.

What it will tend to do is make readers believe all enthusiast are dumb as
a box of hammers...unless the reader is an enthusiast who is dumb as a box
of hammers and and thinks the sign is awesome.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/20/2014 7:24 PM, Red Green wrote:
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in news:lgemmo$oe0$1@dont-
email.me:

http://i.imgur.com/KTTu4H4.jpg

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife I got
as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been fired in
decades.

That is one of the stupidest things I've seen and leads one to believe the
enthusiast that created that is as dumb as a box of hammers [reply now ahr
related].

Three lines of info. Intent is that each statement directly led to the one
below and is the only reason. Ughhhh.

What it will tend to do is make readers believe all enthusiast are dumb as
a box of hammers...unless the reader is an enthusiast who is dumb as a box
of hammers and and thinks the sign is awesome.

I think the levels of signifigance on that
awesome sign are really profound.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/20/2014 6:24 PM, Red Green wrote:
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in
news:lgemmo$oe0$1@dont- email.me:

http://i.imgur.com/KTTu4H4.jpg

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife
I got as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been
fired in decades.

That is one of the stupidest things I've seen and leads one to
believe the enthusiast that created that is as dumb as a box of
hammers [reply now ahr related].

Three lines of info. Intent is that each statement directly led to
the one below and is the only reason. Ughhhh.

What it will tend to do is make readers believe all enthusiast are
dumb as a box of hammers...unless the reader is an enthusiast who is
dumb as a box of hammers and and thinks the sign is awesome.

Humor and irony impaired there Red? I saw it as humorous and a dig at
the present administration which has a desire to ignore and do away with
The Second Amendment to The United States Constitution. There are some
people who claim there may be another revolution due to all of the
unconstitutional actions by our government. I can read a lot into it
since history tends to repeat itself. ^_^

Oh yea, it is marked Off Topic. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:07:19 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

What it will tend to do is make readers believe all enthusiast are
dumb as a box of hammers...unless the reader is an enthusiast who is
dumb as a box of hammers and and thinks the sign is awesome.

Humor and irony impaired there Red? I saw it as humorous and a dig at
the present administration which has a desire to ignore and do away with
The Second Amendment to The United States Constitution. There are some
people who claim there may be another revolution due to all of the
unconstitutional actions by our government. I can read a lot into it
since history tends to repeat itself. ^_^

Oh yea, it is marked Off Topic. ^_^

TDD

Not one single politician WILL ever introduce a Bill to repeal the 2nd
Amendment. All of them know of the **** storm that will come about.

If any thought it would serve their purpose they would have done so
already. Instead; liberal gun grabbers try to chew around the edges.

Molon labe!
--
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 23:24:55 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife I got
as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been fired in
decades.

If your price is reasonable, I'll buy it and pay for the transfer /
transport costs.
--
I support a woman's right to choose whichever gun she wants
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/20/2014 08:01 PM, Oren wrote:
I support a woman's right to choose whichever gun she wants

As I told my wife during the Winter Olympics,
Ladies with rifles, always hot!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:28:24 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 03/20/2014 08:01 PM, Oren wrote:
I support a woman's right to choose whichever gun she wants

As I told my wife during the Winter Olympics,
Ladies with rifles, always hot!

I must admit my bride is a great shooter. A former range officer and
an instructor in the use of a 37 mm bean bag stun gun.

http://www.dandbmilitaria.com/images/P/DSC00250-01.jpg

She wants a new pistol G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:15:39 -0700, Todd wrote:

She wants a new pistol G

Get her one of these:
http://theworstthingsforsale.com/201...bber-band-gun/

:-)

Nay. She needs this:

DISINTEGRATOR: The Movie (rubber band gun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAUnuuBkW4

Soon to be illegal in the UK
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 03/20/2014 08:01 PM, Oren wrote:
I support a woman's right to choose whichever gun she wants

As I told my wife during the Winter Olympics, Ladies with rifles,
always hot!

I must admit my bride is a great shooter. A former range officer and
an instructor in the use of a 37 mm bean bag stun gun.

http://www.dandbmilitaria.com/images/P/DSC00250-01.jpg

She wants a new pistol G

Get her a rifle. ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/3tuysbp

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife I got
as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been fired in
decades.

If your price is reasonable, I'll buy it and pay for the transfer /
transport costs.

Twenty bucks is about right. Private
sale should require no paper work.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:15:39 -0700, Todd wrote:

She wants a new pistol G

Get her one of these:
http://theworstthingsforsale.com/201...bber-band-gun/

:-)

Nay. She needs this:

DISINTEGRATOR: The Movie (rubber band gun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAUnuuBkW4

Soon to be illegal in the UK

I used to shoot the rubber bands off my braces (orthodontic work) to the
people that sat in front of me.

--
Tekkie

This is my rifle Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 21 July 26th 11 01:10 AM
Winchester Rifle Cliff Metalworking 112 January 29th 06 11:27 AM
OT - 50Cal. Rifle Bernd Metalworking 170 February 6th 05 04:15 PM
Why did this rifle blow up? Eric R Snow Metalworking 8 February 5th 05 02:10 AM
Best .22 rifle? larsen-tools Metalworking 70 July 3rd 04 01:52 AM