Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Original assualt Rifle

On 3/20/2014 7:24 PM, Red Green wrote:
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in news:lgemmo$oe0$1@dont-
email.me:

http://i.imgur.com/KTTu4H4.jpg

I am not a gun enthusiast. I am not an anti-gun nut. I own a 22 rife I got
as a kid and have no idea if it works since it hasn't been fired in
decades.

That is one of the stupidest things I've seen and leads one to believe the
enthusiast that created that is as dumb as a box of hammers [reply now ahr
related].

Three lines of info. Intent is that each statement directly led to the one
below and is the only reason. Ughhhh.

What it will tend to do is make readers believe all enthusiast are dumb as
a box of hammers...unless the reader is an enthusiast who is dumb as a box
of hammers and and thinks the sign is awesome.

I think the levels of signifigance on that
awesome sign are really profound.

--
..
Christopher A. Young