Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I Need Ideas For A Mailbox Flag

Ok, time for some creative design work.

I just installed this mailbox and now I need a flag for it.

http://site.comforthouse.com/yswimages/smallmailbox.jpg

My mail carrier (who says she really likes the new mailbox) said that if I
just put a clothes pin on it the lid, she'll know that there's outgoing
mail. I'd rather have something a bit nicer than a clothes pin. Over the
past few years we've changed the door handles, light fixtures, house
numbers and now the mailbox to brushed nickel/stainless steel. The mailbox
is mounted on a white wall.

Two Flag Patterns amdx Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 07 05:57 PM
US flag on your roof [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 16th 06 10:26 PM
Post-mailbox repair ideas? ok Home Repair 11 February 28th 06 11:26 PM
US Flag spotlight Matt Home Repair 10 May 23rd 05 02:16 AM
Flag box Rob V Woodworking 1 December 17th 04 01:59 AM