Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wedding Speech

Wedding Speech Site For All The Wedding Relationships. Grab Your Wedding Speech Marketing Tools & Resources. We Test, Track, And Optimize Tirelessly For Your Margins. Articles, Secrets & 1-on-1

http://3423adlnh7yr-349u8jf1fu4s5.ho...t/?tid=WEDDING
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Buckets full of stuff? In the crawlspace?

A bathroom was upstream of the kitchen. The "stuff" wasn't just
potato peels.

Luckily, we had another bathroom that was downstream.

It probably wasn't more than three standard dishpans, and we didn't
fill them very full. It was a sizable crawl from the kitchen
to the crawlspace hatch, bumping the buckets along.

I'm having trouble picturing "buckets full of stuff" coming from under a
clogged sink. Even if the sink was full when it clogged, I think I'd siphon
the water into a bucket in the kitchen instead of draining it from
underneath.

What am I missing?

Don't know. It's been more than 14 years since the incident.

He takes me the nicest places for Valentine's Day.

In 2006 he got me ten ton of 3/4" crushed limestone for our
anniversary.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 4:42 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Homosexual:

"On our wedding day, by the kindness of the Supreme
Court allowing us to get married, I do promise to
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?

Much less of an issue in the straight community.
Are you inflamatory, or a drone for the popular
culture?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 4:55 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

In 2006 he got me ten ton of 3/4" crushed limestone for our
anniversary.

Cindy Hamilton

That's true love. Hang onto him.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Homosexual:

"On our wedding day, by the kindness of the Supreme
Court allowing us to get married, I do promise to
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?

Much less of an issue in the straight community.
Are you inflamatory, or a drone for the popular
culture?

You're calling me inflammatory after what you wrote? Not even worth a
discussion.

What would krw say? Oh, yeah. Idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 5:49 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?

Much less of an issue in the straight community.
Are you inflamatory, or a drone for the popular
culture?

You're calling me inflammatory after what you wrote? Not even worth a
discussion.

What would krw say? Oh, yeah. Idiot.

OK, so don't discuss it, then.
BTW, you're inflamatory.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:42:05 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2014 3:41 AM, wrote:
Wedding Speech Site For All The Wedding Relationships.

Traditional:

"I do promise to clear clogged drains, empty the
gutters, paint the house, and trace down the
flickering lights, until death do us part."

Mormon:

"My fourth wife, I do solemnly promise to bring
home carrots and green jello, and drive our 15 kids
to church every Sunday in the family hauler."

Homosexual:

"On our wedding day, by the kindness of the Supreme
Court allowing us to get married, I do promise to
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Where do you get that? Guys can get AIDS from females** and the
promise to stay negative includes not cheating on one's wife with
another woman.

And transvestism is not homsexuality.

You're looking for a fight, or you would have figured those things out.

**Although it's somewhat harder to than the other way around, but the
other way around is inapplicalble here

Boy, did you ever miss the point of my post. The 2 lines in my post have to
kept together, not read individually.

Nor was the paragraph very funny. I can't even call it a joke.

*That* was my point.

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?

That question belongs immediately after my first line or the first line
loses it's entire meaning. You obviously missed the sarcasm.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2014 3:41 AM, wrote:
Wedding Speech Site For All The Wedding Relationships.

Traditional:

"I do promise to clear clogged drains, empty the
gutters, paint the house, and trace down the
flickering lights, until death do us part."

Mormon:

"My fourth wife, I do solemnly promise to bring
home carrots and green jello, and drive our 15 kids
to church every Sunday in the family hauler."

Homosexual:

"On our wedding day, by the kindness of the Supreme
Court allowing us to get married, I do promise to
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?

Okay, I'm looking at the two lines together, and if you hadn't said it
was sarcasm, I never would have guessed. Even now, I don't see it.

The illogic of the first line just ruins it. The second line looks
like a plain old insult. IIRC, Chris dislikes homosexuals and has been
insulting to them, iirc and I'm not sure at all, and maybe that's what
you're thinking of**. But he didn't say it here. And hasn't for
several weeks iirc.

**In the past I've found several of his posts very obnoxious, and a
couple times I said so. All the more incredible since every post of
his trumpets Jesus and Mormonism. Why he would want to look like a
hater, of both the acts and the people, and in so doing, embarrass
Christians in general and the Mormon church in particular, I could not
understand. But iirc, he hasn't posted like that for several weeks.
Of course I haven't read all his posts, either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 06:45:54 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message

stuff snipped

**In the past I've found several of his posts very obnoxious, and a
couple times I said so.

Only several?

I didn't mean to go any further than I did, or get into anything else.
So I'm not going to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2014 3:41 AM, wrote:
[...]

The bible and the koran says gays should be killed.
He's just following the rule book.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 09:18:21 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2014 3:41 AM, wrote:
[...]

The Jewish Bible says nothing about punishing those who are gay. It's
concerned far more about acts, and not so much about thoughts.

It does speak of those men who actually *do* something, who lie with a
man as with a woman. They can be executed but only after after a trial
with due process, as specified in Jewish law, both written and oral.
There are a lot of aspects to due process, more than American law has.
The most important element here would be the requirement for two
eye-witnesses over the age of majority. How often do you suppose two
men had sex with two eye-witnesses watching, not just to their going
inside together but to the actual act. Maybe never.

Female-to-female relations are prohibited but no punishment is
specified, which means that God takes care of any punishment.

You can't just read a line or two and know what is meant. It's not
arranged like that.

I don't know what the Christian Bible says, but I hear it's a lot less.
I don't know what the Koran says.

He's just following the rule book.

No he's not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The bible and the koran says gays should be killed.

Perhaps you can cite chapter and verse from the Bible that you claim
to say that gays should be killed. Maybe you can enlighten us all
about your vast knowledge of worldly things such as this.

Harry; the limey lout, so tell us! Be precise, accurate, clear and
concise.

We know you are a consummate liar, so here is you chance.

Wedding galetole Metalworking 1 April 5th 13 04:01 PM
Wedding Solution kevin[_4_] UK diy 8 January 5th 12 12:14 AM
OT Royal Wedding day who is doing what? TMC[_2_] UK diy 36 April 29th 11 11:04 AM
Wedding Speeches Wedding Speeches Home Repair 0 March 1st 08 08:41 AM
Wedding Rings Sunworshipper Metalworking 42 September 5th 04 10:46 PM