Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Wedding Speech

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:42:05 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/15/2014 3:41 AM, wrote:
Wedding Speech Site For All The Wedding Relationships.

Traditional:

"I do promise to clear clogged drains, empty the
gutters, paint the house, and trace down the
flickering lights, until death do us part."

Mormon:

"My fourth wife, I do solemnly promise to bring
home carrots and green jello, and drive our 15 kids
to church every Sunday in the family hauler."

Homosexual:

"On our wedding day, by the kindness of the Supreme
Court allowing us to get married, I do promise to
pay half the bills, not wear your underwear, and to
stay HIV negative as long as we both shall live."

That's because only "the gays" can become HIV positive, right?

Where do you get that? Guys can get AIDS from females** and the
promise to stay negative includes not cheating on one's wife with
another woman.

And transvestism is not homsexuality.

You're looking for a fight, or you would have figured those things out.

**Although it's somewhat harder to than the other way around, but the
other way around is inapplicalble here

Nor was the paragraph very funny. I can't even call it a joke.

Are you a bigot or just ignorant?