Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The most powerful Chainsaw : V8 engine!

....no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate

Might be tough to top a tree with that device.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:52:10 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate

Might be tough to top a tree with that device.

Why top a tree with a device like that?

TIMBER!....ya'll get back now
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate

Might be tough to top a tree with that device.

Why top a tree with a device like that?

TIMBER!....ya'll get back now

I wonder how many BFPG that thing gets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 3:33:27 PM UTC-8, Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate

There is the Predator built on a V6 engine operated by two men (no wheels, etc.) running in competition that will out-cut that clumsy POS.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2014 6:33 PM, Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

G' Day mate

With links to other videos. Please don't tell anyone
I watched the one with the.... uh....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

I just got one of those fake AV warnings pages there - stay away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:02:27 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

I just got one of those fake AV warnings pages there - stay away.

Hmm, I just checked the link again, no warning from MSE anti virus.
The video plays fine.

What AV program are you running, Bob?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
...no you cannot buy one today

Video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ygp6_the-most-powerful-chainsaw-v8-engine_tech

I just got one of those fake AV warnings pages there - stay away.

Hmm, I just checked the link again, no warning from MSE anti virus.
The video plays fine.

What AV program are you running, Bob?

Much of the time the malware is embedded in an ad, usually a banner
ad. Ads are hosted on a different server and they change on the page.
It's likely that when Bob visited the page, an infected ad loaded, and
when you visited the page, a different ad loaded. Or, you might be
running an ad-blocking browser add-on, in which case no ads loaded,
and thus there was nothing to trigger your AV. In cases when a
malicious script is embedded on a page, using the NoScript browser
add-on and being judicious as to what scripts you permit to run will
also give you great protection.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
[...]

I do use InPrivate browsing in IE 11, since IE 9:

"InPrivate Browsing prevents Windows Internet Explorer 9 from storing
data from your browsing session, and helps prevent anyone else who
uses your computer from seeing webpages that you've visited and the
content that you've viewed."

....What InPrivate Browsing doesn't do

It doesn't prevent someone on your network—such as a network
administrator or hacker—from seeing where you went.

It doesn't necessarily provide you with anonymity on the Internet.
Websites might be able to identify you through your web address, and
anything you do or enter on a website can be recorded by that website.
It doesn't remove any favorites or feeds that you add when you close
your InPrivate Browsing session. Changes to Internet Explorer
settings, such as adding a new home page, are also retained after you
close your InPrivate Browsing session....

This prevents script redirection to other sites, in connection with ad
blocking, etc.

Not sure about others that watched the video and commented. Any site I
visit, I get a notice of the redirection attempt so it is not allowed.

Like you say, it could have been a different ad / banner / script
attempt to redirect or track a user.

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

give you great protection

That is why I recommend radial reinforced condoms.

--
Tekkie