Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Duck Dynasty Overload

Has anyone been in a Walmart lately? I swear, there are Duck Dynasty
items in every aisle in the whole store. From hunting gear with their
picture in the sports dept, towels, bed sheets, toys, posters, lamps,
etc........ WTF Does Walmart own their show? Personally I think the
show sucks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-12-14, Red Green wrote:

Apparently they appreciated each other. Guess I never saw it because I was
afraid of becomming assimilated.

And so you should. OTOH, identifying with a DIY'fus and a wannbe
idjit is not a healthy thing to aspire to.

BTW, bought some Tough(TM) 3M duct tape, today. Hope it works.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote in
:

On 2013-12-14, Red Green wrote:

Apparently they appreciated each other. Guess I never saw it because
I was afraid of becomming assimilated.

And so you should. OTOH, identifying with a DIY'fus and a wannbe
idjit is not a healthy thing to aspire to.

BTW, bought some Tough(TM) 3M duct tape, today. Hope it works.

"Hope"?

Ughhhh! A doubter.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:17:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

notbob wrote in
:

On 2013-12-14, Red Green wrote:

Apparently they appreciated each other. Guess I never saw it because
I was afraid of becomming assimilated.

And so you should. OTOH, identifying with a DIY'fus and a wannbe
idjit is not a healthy thing to aspire to.

BTW, bought some Tough(TM) 3M duct tape, today. Hope it works.

"Hope"?

Ughhhh! A doubter.

duct tape clothing pictures

http://cdn3.nwgimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/66704_479617055413963_49437271_n.jpg

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/clothes-duct-tape-2.jpg?w=500&h=474

http://www.dusd.net/west/files/2013/02/ASPIRE-West-Duct-Tape-Fashion-Show-2013-100-e1359694269195.jpg

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Duct-Tape-Fashion-teen-fashion-130021_300_300.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:17:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

notbob wrote in
:

On 2013-12-14, Red Green wrote:

Apparently they appreciated each other. Guess I never saw it
because I was afraid of becomming assimilated.

And so you should. OTOH, identifying with a DIY'fus and a wannbe
idjit is not a healthy thing to aspire to.

BTW, bought some Tough(TM) 3M duct tape, today. Hope it works.

"Hope"?

Ughhhh! A doubter.

duct tape clothing pictures

http://cdn3.nwgimg.com/wp-content/up...47961705541396
3_49437271_n.jpg

Girl? BS! That's Stormy.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...-tape-2.jpg?w=
500&h=474

http://www.dusd.net/west/files/2013/...Tape-Fashion-S
how-2013-100-e1359694269195.jpg

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...Fashion-teen-f
ashion-130021_300_300.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

--
Wes Groleau

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, and cut with an axe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2013 6:19 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

That looks like me except I have more hair on my head. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-14-2013, 19:19, Red Green wrote:
Wes Groleau wrote in :
Caught an Amish guy staring at me in the grocery store the other day.

Are you sure he wasn't hitting on you?

If he was, the woman with him didn't seem to notice.

--
Wes Groleau

It seems a pity that psychology should have
destroyed all our knowledge of human nature.
€” G. K. Chesterton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

That looks like me except I have more hair on my head. ^_^

That's where it used to be,
but the tape wore out
and gravity took over.

http://tinyurl.com/kog86fr

--
Wes Groleau

Expert, n.:
Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:19:24 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

Dang. If a fly landed on the scalp, it might slide right off :
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message ...

Are you sure he wasn't hitting on you?

If he was, the woman with him didn't seem to notice.

How long was her beard?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

That looks like me except I have more hair on my head. ^_^

That's where it used to be, but the tape wore out and gravity took
over.

http://tinyurl.com/kog86fr

Have you tried Superglue? o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

Dang. If a fly landed on the scalp, it might slide right off :

http://tinyurl.com/kog86fr

--
Wes Groleau

€œIsn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read
and then attack what it didn't say?€

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12-14-2013, 18:45, Oren wrote:
Post a photo of your gray beard.

http://tinyurl.com/kdrc6eo

Dang. If a fly landed on the scalp, it might slide right off :

If he got lost in the wilderness, he wouldn't need a signal mirror to
attract the attention of search aircraft. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Irreverent Maximus" wrote in
:

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message

Are you sure he wasn't hitting on you?

If he was, the woman with him didn't seem to notice.

How long was her beard?

Excellent investigative question.