Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default (OT) Duck Dynasty Overload

On 12/13/2013 4:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 03:50:00 -0600, wrote:

Has anyone been in a Walmart lately? I swear, there are Duck Dynasty
items in every aisle in the whole store. From hunting gear with their
picture in the sports dept, towels, bed sheets, toys, posters, lamps,
etc........ WTF Does Walmart own their show? Personally I think the
show sucks!

So don't watch the show and certainly do not shop at Walmart. Both
are the essence of Capitalism. Something you hate about America, Home
Guy.

Maybe he's jealous cause his favorite show, Honey Boo Boo, is not prominent.