Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to re-attach a head

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:32:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
My mother-in-law's head was chopped off today. Both her head and torso
appear to be in good condition, but I need to re-attach the head so she
can continue...

Bolts are known to be effective.
Posted to alt.home.repair

My mother-in-law's head was chopped off today. Both her head and torso
appear to be in good condition, but I need to re-attach the head so she
can continue to bitch about me and my family. I'd prefer to leave it
off, but the wife insists we re-attach. What kind of screw, nail, or
glue should we use? I suggested using duct tape, but the wife dont want
the tape to show.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2013 9:36 PM, Congoleum Breckenridge wrote:

See if you can find a Sharkbite fitting the size of Her neck!

Oh, that's funny. Great sense of humor.

--
..
Christopher A. Young