Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I REFUSE TO GET RID OF MY GUNS

Without guns, I cant do home or auto repair.

I need the following guns

Staple gun
Caulking gun
Screw gun
Nail gun
Framing gun
Glue gun
Soldering gun
Heat gun
Rivet gun
Grease gun
Spray gun
Paint gun
Blow gun
Foam gun
Air gun
Lockpicking Gun
Needle gun scaler
Cement gun
Sealant gun
Adhesive gun
Laser temperature measuring gun
Flooring gun
Concrete gun

Did I miss any?

They're not going anywhere......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 04:56:44 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Yep, "trouser cannon".....unless you wife confiscated it long ago. ^_^

That's the first time I ever heard it called that name

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yep, "trouser cannon".....unless you wife confiscated it long ago. ^_^

That's the first time I ever heard it called that name

I've heard it called "trouser snake" but I usually use the euphemism
"MR.Happy". ^_^

TDD

Pantaloon Pistol

Crotch Cannon