Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Twinkie update

I was picking up some groceries for my wife at a large chain grocery store
just north of Toronto, Canada, and was surprised to see boxes of Twinkies in
a display. When I check closer I noticed that they were being sold as
Hostess Twinkies, and identified as produced by Saputo of Montreal.

So those of you close to the border or traveling to Canada may want to visit
a Loblaw Grocery Store and smuggle some Twinkies back home. At least they
will be cheaper than the rip-off prices in EBAY.