Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default Twinkie update

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:03:01 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article om,
"EXT" wrote:

I was picking up some groceries for my wife at a large chain grocery store
just north of Toronto, Canada, and was surprised to see boxes of Twinkies in
a display. When I check closer I noticed that they were being sold as
Hostess Twinkies, and identified as produced by Saputo of Montreal.

So those of you close to the border or traveling to Canada may want to visit
a Loblaw Grocery Store and smuggle some Twinkies back home. At least they
will be cheaper than the rip-off prices in EBAY.

I though Big Bakery got a law passed that you couldn't import Twinkies
from Canada....

Nah, Canuck twinks don't even need a visa. Just ask HomoGay.