Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Twinkie update

EXT wrote:
I was picking up some groceries for my wife at a large chain grocery
store just north of Toronto, Canada, and was surprised to see boxes
of Twinkies in a display. When I check closer I noticed that they
were being sold as Hostess Twinkies, and identified as produced by
Saputo of Montreal.
So those of you close to the border or traveling to Canada may want
to visit a Loblaw Grocery Store and smuggle some Twinkies back home.
At least they will be cheaper than the rip-off prices in EBAY.

So, Canada has twinkies, and the US doesn't. So much for HomeBoy's superiority.