Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight - Insiders Track Club ??

I got to the grand opening of our Naperville, IL Harbor Freight
yesterday and got the usual assortment of widgets at very low prices.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything
on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/
purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to
squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the
coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track
Club???
Posted to alt.home.repair

HF sends coupons in the mail, and on email, so you can print from the
computer. If you plan to buy a bunch of stuff from HF, the club is well
worth the money. They send more coupons, (both mail and email) and more
discounts. You can make back the cost of the membership in a few purchases.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
I got to the grand opening of our Naperville, IL Harbor Freight
yesterday and got the usual assortment of widgets at very low prices.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything
on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/
purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to
squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the
coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track
Club???

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, yes, I've heard of those. They set up a couple
length of garden hose
http://www.harborfreight.com/5-8-eig...ose-67018.html

and nozzles
http://www.harborfreight.com/six-pat...zle-92398.html

in the back, so you can shower afterwards.

With towels to dry.
http://www.harborfreight.com/six-pat...zle-92398.html

And dry your gloves and boots.
http://www.harborfreight.com/four-po...yer-67326.html

Hair blow dryer.
http://www.harborfreight.com/portabl...ial-93231.html

It's quite an event. You can also get discounted membership with coupon.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Robert Neville" wrote in message

Yes. Harbor Freight opens their stores late at night
to members for workout sessions. The outer aisle is
used for wind sprints. The inner aisles are set up
for long jumps, pole vaults and the other foeld
events. It's a great deal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm not a member and I constantly get coupons in the mail and on the
computer.

.

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
I got to the grand opening of our Naperville, IL Harbor Freight
yesterday and got the usual assortment of widgets at very low prices.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything
on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/
purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to
squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the
coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track
Club???

Posted to alt.home.repair

ITC members get even more copons. And a bunch of "ITC Members only" coupons
in the mail. And email.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
I got to the grand opening of our Naperville, IL Harbor Freight
yesterday and got the usual assortment of widgets at very low prices.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything
on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/
purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to
squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the
coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track
Club???

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/22/2012 3:07 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
I'm not a member and I constantly get coupons in the mail and on the
computer.

Don't throw your junk mail out, save it instead. Sounds like some folks
here would buy it from you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:03:39 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

ITC members get even more copons. And a bunch of "ITC Members only" coupons
in the mail. And email.

I get enough free spam, I don't need to pay for more.