Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where did Harbor Freight come from?

I have 9 different Harbor Freight advertisements sitting on my desk at
the moment, every one is different although many of the ads on any
sheet have about 80% of the advertised specials found on the other
sheets. This led me to wonder just where Harbor Freight came from. I
don't recall hearing anything about the company until about 3-4 years
ago, and then they suddenly seemed to be all over the place, both in
advertisements and their retail stores. Anyone know actual facts
about their history?

Off to Harbor Freight [email protected] Woodworking 19 April 4th 09 10:17 PM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight tmurf.1 Home Repair 30 May 26th 06 07:31 PM
Harbor Freight does it again... Pete C. Metalworking 58 January 11th 06 04:36 AM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM