Posted to alt.home.repair
Reed Reed is offline

Default Where did Harbor Freight come from?

On 2/26/12 10:57 PM, hr(bob) wrote:
I have 9 different Harbor Freight advertisements sitting on my desk at
the moment, every one is different although many of the ads on any
sheet have about 80% of the advertised specials found on the other
sheets. This led me to wonder just where Harbor Freight came from. I
don't recall hearing anything about the company until about 3-4 years
ago, and then they suddenly seemed to be all over the place, both in
advertisements and their retail stores. Anyone know actual facts
about their history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbor_freight