Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anybody really know what time it is?

Some clocks say it's 10:08
Some say it's 11:08
Others say it's 12:08
The one in my car says it's 5:21
The one on my cellphone says it's 2:43
The one on my computer says it's 9:17

Just like the last time they changed the clocks, I'm gonna be late or
early for every appointment for the next two weeks......

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Einstein said that time is not a condition in which we live, but a
condition in which we think. And we can change the way we think.

Time is when the sun comes up, the sun goes down, the moon comes out,
and the people dance all around.

-Zz
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Time to have a 12 year old boy set all your clocks.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Some clocks say it's 10:08
Some say it's 11:08
Others say it's 12:08
The one in my car says it's 5:21
The one on my cellphone says it's 2:43
The one on my computer says it's 9:17

Just like the last time they changed the clocks, I'm gonna be late or
early for every appointment for the next two weeks......

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/2012 4:56 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

She: Could you put out the trash?
He: At some time in the past, I was
capable of putting trash out. So, the
answer is yes.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

At least he didn't grab your butt. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

I always enjoyed watching people look at their watch, then I ask them what
time it is. They all look at their watch again to tell me the time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-04-2012 20:23, micky wrote:
wrote:
When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

¿Qué hora es? is the normal way to say it. Probably not a native
speaker--or maybe just listens to too much Manu Choa.

Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

"Yes, I can. €¦ Oh, would you like me to do so?

--
Wes Groleau

¡Qué quiero realmente hacer es comer un perrito caliente!
ç§ãŒå®Ÿéš›ã«ã—ãŸã„ã¨æ€ã†ä½•ã‚’ホットム‰ãƒƒã‚°ã‚’食ã¹ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã§ã‚ã‚‹!
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.org/WWW?itemid=463

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will
confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

¿Qué hora es? is the normal way to say it.

In Guatamala specifically? The textbook I read gave both versions.

Probably not a native
speaker

No, no, no. He was defintely a native speaker, probably from there.

--or maybe just listens to too much Manu Choa.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/2012 11:52 AM, Home Guy wrote:
wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPC0cCagOE

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will
confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.

Rotary dial telephones cause them to have seizures. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will
confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.

Rotary dial telephones cause them to have seizures. ^_^

TDD

Yeah, but they now have rotary dial cellphones.
Google it, they really do...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:20:00 -0500, Frank
wrote:

On 11/4/2012 12:42 PM, wrote:
Some clocks say it's 10:08
Some say it's 11:08
Others say it's 12:08
The one in my car says it's 5:21
The one on my cellphone says it's 2:43
The one on my computer says it's 9:17

Just like the last time they changed the clocks, I'm gonna be late or
early for every appointment for the next two weeks......

Does anybody really know what time it is?

We've all got time enough to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics for: "Time Is"
By: "It's a Beautiful Day"

Time is too Slow for those who Wait
and Time is too Swift for those who Fear
Time is too Long for those who Grieve
and Time is Too Short for those that Laugh

and Love is too Slow for those who Wait
and Love is too Swift for those who Fear
and Love is too Long for those who Grieve
and Love is too Short for those that Laugh

But for Those who Love
But for Those who Really Love
But for Those Who Love

Time, Sweet Time, Precious Time, Lovely Time
All the Time
Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time
is Eternity

[Instrumental Interlude]

[Drum Solo]

Hours fly, Hours fly, Hours fly
But Even Flowers Must die And then a New day Comes
And there's a New Day's Dawn
And There's a New Day's Sun

And Love Stays On, Sweet Love Stays on, Love Stays On
Love Stays On, Love Stays On, Love Stays On
Love Stays On, Love, Love, Love,Love ...Takes
Time... Time... Time...Time... Time

Time is too Slow for those who Wait
And Time is too Swift for those who Fear
Time is too Long for those who Grieve
And Time is too Short for those that Laugh

And Love is too Slow for those who Wait
And Love is too Swift for those who Fear
And Love is too Long for those who Grieve
And Love is too Short for those that Laugh

But for those who Love, But for those who Love
But for those who Really Love, Yes for those who Really Love
Yes for those who Really Love, But for those who Love

Sweet Time, Sweet Time, Sweet Love, Precious Time
Sweet Time, Precious Love
Sweet Love
Sweet Time

Time, Time, Time, Time, Love, Time, Love, Time, Love ,Love , Time, Love
Time,
Time... Time... Time
Is Eternity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Big hand's on the.....

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will
confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

タQu� hora es? is the normal way to say it. Probably not a native
speaker--or maybe just listens to too much Manu Choa.

Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

"Yes, I can. ノ Oh, would you like me to do so?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/5/12 12:57 AM, wrote:

Yeah, but they now have rotary dial cellphones.
Google it, they really do...

An outfit here
http://tiny.cc/pduanw sells conversion kits for old
typewriters. It makes them work as computer keyboards.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Does anybody really know what time it is?

The next line of the Chicago tune:

Does anybody really care?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

The next line of the Chicago tune:

Does anybody really care?

That was already posted on Sunday at 2:10 pm by "Meanie".