Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anybody really know what time it is?

On 11/4/2012 4:56 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have
several practiced responses. ^_^

1: "Where?"

2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been
able to tell time since I was four years old!"

3: "What time zone?"

4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"

TDD

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will
confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.