Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anybody really know what time it is?

On 11/4/2012 7:23 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:29:00 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/4/2012 4:56 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
wrote:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Wherever you are, it's always now.

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask,
"Can you tell me what time it is?"

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and
said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me,
but I'd never seen him before.

Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are
they, What time is it.

At least he didn't grab your butt. ^_^

TDD