Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? Harry The UK Rabble Rouser, This Video Is For You

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:56:00 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

I love it. Thanks Harry, I'm moving to your place!
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy
problems caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

I Wanna Be On Welfare by Sloppy Secondz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIrJE_iuSQ

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they
need to pay."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_KUW2vCPX7w

Record number of americans receiving food stamps.

Record number of americans receiving social security disability
payments.

Record low percentage of americans participating in labor force.

Increasing number of US towns / cities going bankrupt.

99 weeks of unemployment insurance.

Cell phones and service paid for by uncle Sam.

Stimulus money being funneled to insolvent companies to keep people
employed - at least until the election.

Millions of mexicans living and working all around you, undocumented,
using social services, health care, your schools.

Doesn't matter who is "running" your congress, or senate, or
white-house. Republican or democrat.

You get the same result - a country going down the toilet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

LMAO! That's funny.

Being a country in the top ten for highest taxes, they need all that money
to not only support immigration, but the royal family needs to survive
somehow for doing absolutely nothing. LMFAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD Why pick on Harry, That could be our own United States
also WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/27/2012 8:54 PM, WW wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD Why pick on Harry, That could be our own United
States also WW

I tease Harry all the time, he's fun to spar with. Don't mistake it for
hate mongering or some silly nonsense like that. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 27, 5:55*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

Well, seems to be a problem everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0

The leather jackets are pigskin BTW
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 27, 10:45*pm, "Meanie" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

LMAO! *That's funny.

Being a country in the top ten for highest taxes, they need all that money
to not only support immigration, but the royal family needs to survive
somehow for doing absolutely nothing. *LMFAO!

Well your gov spends your tax money on looney wars.

And you got a big mouth too.
Maybe you should check your facts instead of watching Fox News.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...y.svg&p age=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 2:05*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/27/2012 8:54 PM, WW wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" *wrote in ....

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD * * * * * * * Why pick on Harry, *That could be our own United
States also WW

I tease Harry all the time, he's fun to spar with. Don't mistake it for
hate mongering or some silly nonsense like that. ^_^

TDD

I know this.
Some Yanks are so ignorant it's pretty easy to wind them up.
I blame Fox News and Hollywood.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

On a serious note.
There's a lot of this sort of politicised stuff going round the UK.
Everyone is fed up with the immigration issue and this is anti-
government propaganda.
Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't some kind of revolution over
here. We got so many lying politicians.
You might find this interesting too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReDc...eature=related

This is the original version of the song.
It may be indecipherable to you but it is in English.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJyzpTWJo8
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

I love it. *Thanks Harry, I'm moving to your place!

Good luck.

You don't get any of these perks if you are a white man. You have to
be coffee coloured.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Oct 27, 10:45 pm, "Meanie" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

LMAO! That's funny.

Being a country in the top ten for highest taxes, they need all that money
to not only support immigration, but the royal family needs to survive
somehow for doing absolutely nothing. LMFAO!

Well your gov spends your tax money on looney wars.

And you got a big mouth too.
Maybe you should check your facts instead of watching Fox News.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...y.svg&p age=1

http://www.rediff.com/business/slide...s/20120517.htm

Get any good pictures of prince William and Kate lately? LMFAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Welfare Guy wrote:

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they
need to pay."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_KUW2vCPX7w

And people say that forced sterilization is bad...tsk, tsk.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2012 3:23 AM, harry wrote:
On Oct 28, 2:05 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/27/2012 8:54 PM, WW wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD Why pick on Harry, That could be our own United
States also WW

I tease Harry all the time, he's fun to spar with. Don't mistake it for
hate mongering or some silly nonsense like that. ^_^

TDD

I know this.
Some Yanks are so ignorant it's pretty easy to wind them up.
I blame Fox News and Hollywood.

Harry you know I have to throw jibes back at you but many folks don't
understand a debate over differences and take any teasing as a personal
attack. We all came from the same place and we're all in this mess
together. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

Well, seems to be a problem everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQZoXAU7X0

The leather jackets are pigskin BTW

Harry, our two countries have many of the same problems cause by
government inaction and refusal to enforce the law. Here, a hapless
citizen can pick up an eagle feather from a forest floor and the
whole weight of the federal government lands on him because of some
obscure law and in your country a homeowner defends himself from a
violent home invader only to find himself imprisoned for defending
himself and his family. Here, the feds won't go after ILLEGAL immigrants
because they are ghosts with no property and no ties to
the community so there's nothing that can be taken away from them.
A citizen is always fair game because he has something to confiscate
and is fairly easy to find. I've always thought it amusing when law
enforcement complains of citizens having inviolate rights as making the
job of law enforcement too difficult. Our country has a long tradition
of bounty hunters and I think it would be a good idea to turn them loose
to go after ILLEGAL immigrants using some of that money that's
being stolen from the government by ILLEGAL immigrants to hunt them
down. It so funny that just the threat of enforcing anti-ILLEGAL
immigration laws causes many ILLEGAL immigrants to self deport. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 1:27*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/28/2012 3:23 AM, harry wrote:

On Oct 28, 2:05 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/27/2012 8:54 PM, WW wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" *wrote in ....

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD * * * * * * * Why pick on Harry, *That could be our own United
States also WW

I tease Harry all the time, he's fun to spar with. Don't mistake it for
hate mongering or some silly nonsense like that. ^_^

TDD

I know this.
Some Yanks are so ignorant it's pretty easy to wind them up.
I blame Fox News and Hollywood.

Harry you know I have to throw jibes back at you but many folks don't
understand a debate over differences and take any teasing as a personal
attack. We all came from the same place and we're all in this mess
together. ^_^

TDD

The two of us should be on TV.
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

Duf, The immigrants are in both of our countries for a reason. Cheap
labour.
If keeps the wages paid to our citizens to a minimum.

http://www.politicshome.com/uk/story...aw_change.html

You can shoot and kill a burglar in the UK.
But only in your home and not in the back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 28, 11:26*am, "Meanie" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Oct 27, 10:45 pm, "Meanie" wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in

It's nice to know my British cousins have just as many goofy problems
caused by their daft Liberal government policies. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

TDD

LMAO! That's funny.

Being a country in the top ten for highest taxes, they need all that money
to not only support immigration, but the royal family needs to survive
somehow for doing absolutely nothing. LMFAO!

Well your gov spends your tax money on looney wars.

And you got a big mouth too.
Maybe you should check your facts instead of watching Fox News.http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...axes_By_Countr...

http://www.rediff.com/business/slide...ten-countries-...

So how about indirect taxes? eg:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_A...United_Kingdom)

Get any good pictures of prince William and Kate lately? LMFAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqr302azdPo

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message

[...]

Nice try, many of our politicians are idiots, but at least they do
something.. The fact remains, in addition to your idiotic politicians, your
country pays to keep a family in the luxury of royalty for doing NOTHING.
LMFAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

That's true but I'd like to point out the incredible amount of money BeeHO
is spending on frivolous things like taking Air Force One which
is like moving an aircraft carrier battle group to really important
things like a town hall meeting in California. Our first and last
Affirmative Action President and First Lady have been spending money
like they were royalty when the country is in financial trouble. It's
astounding that that cretin has blown more money in The White House
than any other President and run up the national debt more than ALL
the preceding Presidents combined. To be fair, he couldn't have done
it by himself, Commiecrats had both houses of Congress for his first
two years. O_o

I don't deny the waste of tax dollars in most, if not all, countries. The
irritating issue is when invidious fools make attempts of belittling the US
or any other country, when their own country is just as bad or worse.

I love this country, but I hate the idiots who run it. I'd trust my dog to
run it before I trust corrupt lying politicians. But to act as if we don't
know the problems here and ignore their own homelands problems is completely
asinine and ignorant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a
non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's inconsiderately
self-centered.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:
[...]

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats
(pun Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill
for their behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can
always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people
are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who
don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2012 5:17 PM, Meanie wrote:
Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a
non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's inconsiderately
self-centered.

You did notice the "OT" which stands for "Off Topic". Many folks filter
out any posts that start with "OT". I don't because most of the off
topic stuff is what you hear a bunch of "normal" guys discussing while
hanging around any building supply house. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats (pun
Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill for their
behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can
always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people
are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who
don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^

TDD

IMO, the behavior is the person. We are all aware of right and wrong and can
control the direction. Doing wrong is a choice and thus, a bad behvior from
a corrupt/crooked person.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 5:17 PM, Meanie wrote:
Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a
non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's
inconsiderately
self-centered.

You did notice the "OT" which stands for "Off Topic". Many folks filter
out any posts that start with "OT". I don't because most of the off topic
stuff is what you hear a bunch of "normal" guys discussing while
hanging around any building supply house. ^_^

TDD

My comment wasn't directed towards you. I've participated within these
newsgroups for many years and there is one or two idiots who post their
political hatred towards the US. One in particular was name Henry and I've
suspected it may be Harry. The children play the game by changing their user
name, suchlike HomoGuy, because they obviously have a huge void in their
life which needs filling.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2012 8:44 PM, Meanie wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats (pun
Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill for their
behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can
always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people
are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who
don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^

TDD

IMO, the behavior is the person. We are all aware of right and wrong and can
control the direction. Doing wrong is a choice and thus, a bad behvior from
a corrupt/crooked person.

Gas or lethal injection? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2012 8:49 PM, Meanie wrote:
[...]

I didn't take any offense or think I was being targeted but I do have a
lot of fun debating the P.L.L.C.F. because they're so bizarre. Whenever
I disagree with them they howl "racist!, bigot!, Tea Party Republican!".
I especially like watching their eyes roll back in their head, their
facial tics and twitching bodies when I point out that Martin Luther
King Jr. was a Republican as was Abe Lincoln. Their shrieks are music to
my ears. I have a lot of fun with them which is why I read all their
posts, for me, it's entertainment. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 10:14*pm, "Meanie" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

[...]

Politicians have mostly always been the same.
We just find out about it more these days.
There's no bigger crooked *******s than we have in the UK.
Most of them should be in jail.
Or executed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 10:17*pm, "Meanie" wrote:
Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a
non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's inconsiderately
self-centered.

People enjoy them here. This thread will run and run.
But longest runners are about guns because you Yanks are f****g
nutcases.
Fixing your house is boring, there has to be some relaxation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 10:41*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
[...]

Well it was republicans got you where you are now.
Banksters vote republican. Need I say more.
The only blue collars that vote republican are the simple minded or
brainwashed.

American slaves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 30, 1:49*am, "Meanie" wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ... On 10/29/2012 5:17 PM, Meanie wrote:
[...]

No, I'm always Harry (or Harryagain).
Duf and I love to wind one another up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 30, 2:31*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/29/2012 8:44 PM, Meanie wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats (pun
Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill for their
behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can
always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people
are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who
don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^

TDD

IMO, the behavior is the person. We are all aware of right and wrong and can
control the direction. Doing wrong is a choice and thus, a bad behvior from
a corrupt/crooked person.

Gas or lethal injection? ^_^

TDD

I thought it was shootin' in Alabama?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 30, 2:50*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
[...]

Abe Lincoln comitted ethnic cleansing and murdered millions of his
fellow countrymen.
He also wanted to round up the black population and ship them to
Liberia
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

What?! An get blood all ova Mary Beth's porch?! She'd shoot me! You
ain't seen nuthin 'till you git that woman mad at you. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special,
they horrify me. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2012 3:09 AM, harry wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:17 pm, "Meanie" wrote:
Furthermore, to be the invidious fool with political rants in a
non-political forum is not only ignorant and asinine, it's inconsiderately
self-centered.

People enjoy them here. This thread will run and run.
But longest runners are about guns because you Yanks are f****g
nutcases.
Fixing your house is boring, there has to be some relaxation.

When we shoot up the house in a drunken rage, we have to repair all the
damage so I suppose talk of guns IS on topic. I'm stocking up on ammo
for Halloween, I'll keep those gremlins off my lawn. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

In other words you can choose "Hell or you can go with Devil"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well it was republicans got you where you are now.
Banksters vote republican. Need I say more.
The only blue collars that vote republican are the simple minded or
brainwashed.

American slaves.

That is just plain silly. Sure, our politicians are thieves, but one
party is as bad as the other. The Dems want to take your hard earned
money are redistribute it to the lazy.

The class warfare of blue collar against management is dumb too. Yes,
years ago workers were often exploited, but with few exceptions those
days are gone. If you are a slave it is because you don't have the
ability or strength to stick up for yourself.

Don't like your job? Quit and get another. When business owners
treat workers with respect, both fare much better. When workers do a
good job for the company, they are rewarded. If that does not happen
where you work, grow a pair of balls and confront anyone that does
otherwise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 2:10*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Well it was republicans got you where you are now.
Banksters vote republican. Need I say more.
The only blue collars that vote republican are the simple minded or
brainwashed.

American slaves.

That is just plain silly. *Sure, our politicians are thieves, but one
party is as bad as the other. *The Dems want to take your hard earned
money are redistribute it to the lazy.

You are still slaves. Who got bailed out when they went bust?
The rich of course.

Is anyone gonna bail out poor folks who are going to loose/have lost
their houses?
No of course not. They are debt slaves. Any money they loose/owe will
still have to be paid back.

Meanwhile the rich banksters are still raking in their bonuses. Are
they gonna pay back the money they lost?

The class warfare of blue collar against management is dumb too. *Yes,
years ago workers were often exploited, but with few exceptions those
days are gone. If you are a slave it is because you don't have the
ability or strength to stick up for yourself.

You are not sticking up for yourselves. How come the rich stole all
your tax money (while paying in little tax themselves?) What happened
to your "armed militia". Pussycats full of hot air and bluster.

If Romney gets in, the government will have taken over the country.
Thanks to the fools that voted for him.
Just as Hitler was voted to power in Germany in the 1930s. Romney is
making all the same promises as Hitler did.

Maybe he'll invade Canada instead of Poland. But you need to remember
that the last time you tried that, you got whipped and thrown out and
the Canadians burned down the White house. With a little help from
us.

Don't like your job? *Quit and get another. *When business owners
treat workers with respect, both fare much better. *When workers do a
good job for the company, they are rewarded. *If that does not happen
where you work, grow a pair of balls and confront anyone that does
otherwise.

What is this other job? The jobs have mostly been exported to Mexico
and China by the likes of Mit Romney. (And he's the one who might
get to be in charge!) Heh Heh, MADNESS.
And still some of the brainwashed American sheeple will vote for him.
I'll believe Americans have balls when I see a real revolution.
Or when you invade North Korea instead of Cuba or Grenada.

In Cuba they threw off their American bankster shackles. They had a
proper revolution.
They are kept in poverty now by the economic warfare waged against
them by the USA ever since out of sheer vindictiveness. And the wish
not to allow Cuba to prosper because it might then encourage similar
revolution in the USA if it were perceived to be a good idea.
You NEED a similar revolution in America.