Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT? Harry The UK Rabble Rouser, This Video Is For You

On Oct 30, 2:31*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/29/2012 8:44 PM, Meanie wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 5:14 PM, Meanie wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I don't hate The Commiecrats, some of my best friends are Commiecrats (pun
Intended). Hating Commiecrats is be like hating the mentally ill for their
behavior, you hate their behavior not the person. You can
always try to save the person and sometimes you succeed. Young people
are a good example, normal people grow out of Liberalism, the ones who
don't are abnormal and must be dealt with humanely. ^_^

TDD

IMO, the behavior is the person. We are all aware of right and wrong and can
control the direction. Doing wrong is a choice and thus, a bad behvior from
a corrupt/crooked person.

Gas or lethal injection? ^_^

TDD

I thought it was shootin' in Alabama?