Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default whole house surge protectors

This is after reading and talking to others, I'm thinking about this.
I'm not very educated on electricity so I wonder 2 things right away.
What brands are good for whole house protection and how do I know how
much protection I need? Can I just go by the amperage in the circuit
panel (main circuit breaker) ? One person gave me a brand called
Eaton and told me depending on model (Ultra being the best and most
expensive) from maybe $250 to $500 but said it could be more if I
don't have a spare circuit breaker to wire into. Suggestions
welcome.

Whole house surge protectors Jack Home Repair 9 November 3rd 09 04:46 PM
what is the differences between whole house surge protectors? Gary Home Repair 76 March 15th 09 08:30 AM
Surge Protectors DD UK diy 40 April 13th 07 04:40 PM
surge protectors karsan Home Repair 34 June 15th 06 02:05 AM
Surge Protectors twfsa Home Repair 15 December 29th 05 07:27 PM