Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two Faced Humans

Since the medical profession has now successfully transplanted a
person's face, I've decided to have a second face put on the back of my
head. After all, what good is the back of a person's head? All it does
is grow hair.

I really like the idea of having two faces. I could always see what is
going on both in front and behind me. I can eat two meals at once, or
talk with one mouth while eating with the other. And just think how
handy this would be in the office, where two phones can be used at the
same time. And for an actor or actress, just think of all the
opportunities since they can play two different parts in the same movie.
The only drawback I can see, is if someone farts, I cant turn my head to
avoid the odor.

Then too, I do wonder if this might cause me to gain too much weight,
with both mouths eating at the same time.....

- Molly -

Posted to alt.home.repair

When the kids are quiet, that's time to go look.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"ktos" wrote in message
eb.com...

It's been done. Afterall, mums had eyes on the back of their heads. That's
what we said when I was a kid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/28/2012 12:04 AM, ktos wrote:

It's been done. Afterall, mums had eyes on the back of their heads. That's
what we said when I was a kid.

What I heard was about teachers having eyes back there.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"No one would have remembered the good Samaritan if he'd only had good
intentions. He had money as well." [Margaret Thatcher]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
In article om,
ktos wrote:

wrote in
:

[...]

I saw a documentary once about tigers killing humans. At least some
tribal people wear realistically painted masks on the back of their
heads when they're out in the woods. Tigers like to jump out of trees
onto the backs of their prey, and an extra face on your back is believed
to deter them.

Should be used on the West Coast where Mountain lions attack people
They are also apt to attack from behind