Reyd

Default OT- this remote actually works on humans

after all the endless pictures and jokes about remotes that seem to
occur, I saw a news item about one that works, if crudely.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6448213/did/9816703/

tillius

Here's one that works on lib-tards
http://tillman.zoto.com/user/image_d...ount-desc/0-30

Marc

tillius wrote:
Here's one that works on lib-tards
http://tillman.zoto.com/user/image_d...ount-desc/0-30

Most lib-turds usually rely on someone else to protect them.
Own a gun, protect yourself.
Never.
That is not fair to criminals.
Only the Police should have guns.
lib-turds, gotta hate to be them

Well said on your other posts !

Bed wetting, bugger eating, slime, basturds just think that feeling good
is better than a fixing a problem.
Would not want to offend their self worth.
Marc
Life member NRA
PS you owe me a keyboard ...one of your posts had me spitting coffee all
over it.
Then I was ROFLMAO