Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In the name of the Father, and the son, and the holy spirit

Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:21:17 -0500, "Stormin Moron"
wrote:

Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

fred flinstone "jw" trolls again while nym-shifting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 11:21*pm, "Stormin Moron"
wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Clearly brain dead. Parts of his speech were on TV over here.
It was like watching a Hitler rally from the 1930's. Hall full of
mindless gibberers
What a shyster. Long on rhetoric, short on detail.

How any retard can vote for a man that helped destroy the American
economy by exporting jobs and ****ting on the worker from a great
hieght beats me.
If he gets chance, I expect he will lead y'all into a new war with
Iran so his buddies can make big money selling arms to the taxpayer
(so robbing the average American of yet more cash.)

The American dream has become a nightmare. (It always was actually).
Unless they keep a magic wand in the temple in Salt Lake city.
Posted to alt.home.repair

How any retard can vote for a man that helped destroy the American
economy by exporting jobs and ****ting on the worker from a great
hieght beats me.

Look at the other choice. Neither one is worth having.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2012 6:21 PM, Stormin Moron wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Why? Our elected President is just a bobblehead.

We used to be the United States of America.

Unfortunately, we are now ruled and controlled by the United
Corporations of America. Our overlords are the Fortune 100 companies
that are virtually owned by the Chinese. Vote how you like but were
still screwed. Game Over!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Clearly brain dead. Parts of his speech were on TV over here.
It was like watching a Hitler rally from the 1930's. Hall full of
mindless gibberers
What a shyster. Long on rhetoric, short on detail.

That's what ALL convention acceptance speeches are.

How any retard can vote for a man that helped destroy the American
economy by exporting jobs and ****ting on the worker from a great
hieght beats me.

The biggest exporter of American jobs is the US corporate tax rate. At 35%,
the corporate tax rate is the highest in the world. Compare it, for example,
to Ireland's 12.5%.

If he gets chance, I expect he will lead y'all into a new war with
Iran so his buddies can make big money selling arms to the taxpayer
(so robbing the average American of yet more cash.)

I certainly hope so.

The American dream has become a nightmare. (It always was actually).
Unless they keep a magic wand in the temple in Salt Lake city.

Sorry, I don't know where we keep the Magic Wand. Perhaps at the National
Institute of Standards and Technology?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I sure don't remember writing that. Not something I'd ever say.

Agree, the elections do not provide any meaningful change, in the direction
of limited government, and support the Constitution as written.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Norman Bates" wrote in message
b.com...
On 8/30/2012 6:21 PM, Stormin Moron wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Why? Our elected President is just a bobblehead.

We used to be the United States of America.

Unfortunately, we are now ruled and controlled by the United
Corporations of America. Our overlords are the Fortune 100 companies
that are virtually owned by the Chinese. Vote how you like but were
still screwed. Game Over!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:54:51 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

How any retard can vote for a man that helped destroy the American
economy by exporting jobs and ****ting on the worker from a great
hieght beats me.

Look at the other choice. Neither one is worth having.

Amen to that brother !!!! Honestly I keep changing my mind... just
can't seem to agree in total with neither.

In summary, you said it best !!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:21:19 PM UTC-4, Stormin Moron wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

There is a grand conspiracy by many large corporations to get Mitt elected. You thought slipping "Bain" in as the main villain in the latest Batman movie was nefarious?

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods. They have a whole section with nothing but things called "Baseball MITTS!" Mitt, Mitt, Mitt everywhere! His name was on every one of them. It was the same at every sporting goods store I visited. Clearly they are all in on it.

Then, I caught the local restaurant supply place selling "Oven MITTS!" Same as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Bed/Bath/Beyond... They're all in on it too.

In fact, in nearly every store I visited, there was some sort of product with Mitt's name on it... Microfiber Mitt, allegedly for washing cars. Loofah Mitt, allegedly for washing yourself.

No surprise, Big Oil is in on it too! Just about a year ago, Hess stations added "Gas Mitt" dispensers to every pump so that you could wear a Mitt to keep from getting the stinky gasoline on your hands... or is it that they are using the power of subtle suggestion to sway your vote this fall?

Usually politicians just buy television ads and put signs in front lawns. Apparently the Republicans feel they're so far behind that they need to resort to a subliminal messaging conspiracy of Biblical proportions...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chinese Investment in the USA

"Norman Bates" wrote

Unfortunately, we are now ruled and controlled by the United Corporations
of America. Our overlords are the Fortune 100 companies that are virtually
owned by the Chinese. Vote how you like but were still screwed. Game
Over!

It is actually GOOD to be "owned by the Chinese". Why? It means that the
Chinese have more faith in our economy than they do in their own or that of
other countries. It also means that they'd be unlikely to attack us in a
war.

This was also the basis of the European Union -- France was tired of Germany
attacking them in two world wars, so they sought to tie their economy to
Germany's so that Germany wouldn't touch them anymore.

Foreign investment is actually a GOOD thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:18:50 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

Look at the other choice. Neither one is worth having.

Amen to that brother !!!! Honestly I keep changing my mind... just
can't seem to agree in total with neither.

Wishy-washy thinking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2012 2:59 PM, David Kaye wrote:
"Norman Bates" wrote

Unfortunately, we are now ruled and controlled by the United Corporations
of America. Our overlords are the Fortune 100 companies that are virtually
owned by the Chinese. Vote how you like but were still screwed. Game
Over!

It is actually GOOD to be "owned by the Chinese". Why? It means that the
Chinese have more faith in our economy than they do in their own or that of
other countries. It also means that they'd be unlikely to attack us in a
war.

I suspect you'll change your mind when the company you work for is owned
by Foxconn.

Do you really want your grandkids to live in a Foxconn dormitory and be
slaves to the Chinese? If so, just keep buying those cheap plastic
Apple iTrinkets. Bwahahahahahaaaaa!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...85D0S120120614

http://www.itproportal.com/2012/08/2...plier-foxconn/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Look at the other choice. Neither one is worth having.

Amen to that brother !!!! Honestly I keep changing my mind... just
can't seem to agree in total with neither.

Wishy-washy thinking.

Ok, no argument. What's wrong with that in lieu of these candidates?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"GRUMPY PHUCKER" wrote

I suspect you'll change your mind when the company you work for is owned
by Foxconn.

I don't work for anybody; I work for myself.

Do you really want your grandkids to live in a Foxconn dormitory and be
slaves to the Chinese? If so, just keep buying those cheap plastic Apple
iTrinkets. Bwahahahahahaaaaa!

I don't buy any Apple products and haven't since the original Mac (which was
made in Fremont California at the time). It's a fighting match as to
whether Apple, Google, or Facebook is the most evil.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Moron" wrote in message
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

And teach Stormy to bottom post and snip!

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 5:21*pm, "Stormin Moron"
wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

Pray that he doesn't get elected!!!! ?????
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2012 1:59 PM, David Kaye wrote:
"Norman Bates" wrote

Unfortunately, we are now ruled and controlled by the United Corporations
of America. Our overlords are the Fortune 100 companies that are virtually
owned by the Chinese. Vote how you like but were still screwed. Game
Over!

It is actually GOOD to be "owned by the Chinese". Why? It means that the
Chinese have more faith in our economy than they do in their own or that of
other countries. It also means that they'd be unlikely to attack us in a
war.

This was also the basis of the European Union -- France was tired of Germany
attacking them in two world wars, so they sought to tie their economy to
Germany's so that Germany wouldn't touch them anymore.

Foreign investment is actually a GOOD thing.

I seem to recall a time when The Japanese were buying up America then a
bubble burst and things started getting back to normal with The Japanese
licking their wounds. I do believe the same thing will happen with China
and their buying of America. I seem to recall the public was so afraid
of Japan taking over when in reality, it was European companies that
owned more of America. It used to be we bought all our cheap junk from
Japan now all of our commodities seem to be coming from China. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2012 12:42 PM, wrote:
[...]

Isn't the German word for "with", "mit"? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/12 8:49 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

And teach Stormy to bottom post and snip!

Steve

You'll have better luck teaching a fish to ride a bicycle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2012 9:49 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

And teach Stormy to bottom post and snip!

Steve

LOL!

Some people have tried prayer but it doesn't appear to be working.

Maybe we need to email:

or maybe a usenet prayer vigil? ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Look at the other choice. Neither one is worth having.

Amen to that brother !!!! Honestly I keep changing my mind... just
can't seem to agree in total with neither.

Wishy-washy thinking.

Ok, no argument. What's wrong with that in lieu of these candidates?

Well, you can do a write in on the ballot. You are not required to
vote for either one.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself...and of course the
boogieman."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Paulsen#Quotes
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

Well, you can do a write in on the ballot. You are not required to
vote for either one.

Sorry, write-ins are not allowed for the office of president and
vice-president.

This is because you are not voting directly for the president, but instead
for a slate of electors pledged (usually) to vote for him in the Electoral
College.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:35:08 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Oren wrote:

Well, you can do a write in on the ballot. You are not required to
vote for either one.

Sorry, write-ins are not allowed for the office of president and
vice-president.

This is because you are not voting directly for the president, but instead
for a slate of electors pledged (usually) to vote for him in the Electoral
College.

The election law is different in every state-
NY allows a write in, but he/she must file the proper papers by 3
weeks before the election.

That said-- There is never any shortage of candidates on most ballots.
I've voted for one of those others several times in the past 30 years.

NV had the 'none of the above' line-- but the R's had it removed from
the presidential line because they were afraid it might beat Mitt.

Also- if I happen to like one of the major party candidates [for any
office] I will do everything possible to vote for them on a line other
than the R or D--- I've voted for a Green Candidate and a Right to
Life candidate on the same ballot.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:34:00 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

NV had the 'none of the above' line-- but the R's had it removed from
the presidential line because they were afraid it might beat Mitt.

"...U.S. District Judge Robert Jones said the state’s decades-old
ballot alternative of “none of the above” was unconstitutional because
votes for “none” don’t count in the final tallies that determine
winners."

The "none of the above" was made an option after Watergate.

The same law allowed Harry Reid to be elected in one case, shame.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

NV had the 'none of the above' line-- but the R's had it removed from
the presidential line because they were afraid it might beat Mitt.

The removal of "None of These Candidates" line was ordered by a federal
district judge. The original suit WAS financed by the Republican National
Committee, but that's what Republicans do: Stand up for the Constitution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 21:36:38 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

NV had the 'none of the above' line-- but the R's had it removed from
the presidential line because they were afraid it might beat Mitt.

The removal of "None of These Candidates" line was ordered by a federal
district judge. The original suit WAS financed by the Republican National
Committee, but that's what Republicans do: Stand up for the Constitution.

Kinda like all the suppression of the vote laws they are trying to get
passed in various states? They sure pick and choose which parts of
the constitution they like. [Not that the Dems are any different but
they don't keep saying 'it's for the constitution'.]

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Jim Elbrecht wrote in
:

wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

NV had the 'none of the above' line-- but the R's had it removed
from the presidential line because they were afraid it might beat
Mitt.

The removal of "None of These Candidates" line was ordered by a
federal district judge. The original suit WAS financed by the
Republican National Committee, but that's what Republicans do: Stand
up for the Constitution.

Kinda like all the suppression of the vote laws they are trying to get
passed in various states? They sure pick and choose which parts of
the constitution they like. [Not that the Dems are any different but
they don't keep saying 'it's for the constitution'.]

Jim

Last Constitutional Amendment was enacted by ratification of 38 states in
May 1992. Thus the constitution is "living document". Because the
SCOTUS has final review of laws, it is their interpretation that
finalizes everything, until they re-interpret guffaw.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:54:40 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Very well worded.

The one between Bush and Clinton was also polarizing.

Perhaps, but there wasn't the clear choice. Both were centrists.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Kinda like all the suppression of the vote laws they are trying to get
passed in various states? They sure pick and choose which parts of
the constitution they like. [Not that the Dems are any different but
they don't keep saying 'it's for the constitution'.]

The laws on voting are mostly a state matter. I say "mostly" because the
Constitution does involve itself with race, poll tax, age of majority, and a
few other things.

The states handle everything else, including order of candidate names on the
ballot, location of the polling places and their hours of operation, and so
on.

All these things have nothing to do with the Constitution; it's the federal
courts who keep saying various voting laws are unconstitutional.