Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Our Heavenly Father on 5-19-04

Our Heavenly Father says, "Even though a human being cannot see the
Soul, the evidence of Its Presence is obvious, and innately It is known
by even those who say, or even think It cannot be, because they cannot
see It with their eyes."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON
MAY 19,2004 AT 8:40 A.M.

0UR HEAVENLY FATHER

"I am your Heavenly Father.

The world has been blessed abundantly through this Gift in which,
through which, so much Divine Love speaks openly on Important Issues,
Conditions and Sound Advice for the Souls of human life.

Even though a human being cannot see the Soul, the evidence of Its
Presence is obvious, and innately It is known by even those who say, or
even think It cannot be, because they cannot see It with their eyes.

This Gift of Divine Love that has enlightened the mentalities of
so many men, women and children, encouraging their understanding that
they are the recipients of, responsible for, and are guaranteed that
human life was created by Divine Love for a Greater Reason than the
human mentality wants sometimes to believe.

Though the Soul cannot be seen, no human being - man, woman or
child, does not have an innate sensitivity to the Presence; granted,
not always understanding It, but humanly sensing Its Presence. This is
important, because without the sense of right over wrong, good over
evil, there would be no sense of justice, innate in human beings.

I could speak endlessly on this Subject, but What I have thus far
given at this time and also previous times, when I have spoken through
one small voice, for My Words to be put into script for all of human
life to know, My Presence can only be inevitable to their mental
understanding. My Words are clearly delivered to aid, to ensure, and to
allow My Divine Love, My Divine Presence to cause an awareness of the
Importance for which human life was created, and that was to return to
Me.

I could speak endlessly on this Subject, but I know that some who
read Them could not handle All I could say."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracle0fStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:22:26 -0600, F George McDuffee wrote:
I can't seem to find the metal content. Can anyone help me?

Sure. Here's some metal content - you reposted spam, got it around
filters, and that _lead_ us to this conversation. Please don't defeat
killfiles and other related mechanisms by reposting what you're
complaining about.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:20:30 -0800, Mike Fields wrote:
I think someone has been sniffing too much cutting oil ...

Please don't repost these messages and get them around the filters.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Fields

wrote:
I think someone has been sniffing too much cutting oil ...

Please don't repost these messages and get them around the filters.

You are right -- I meant to clip his junk off the end but hit send
before brain was fully engaged. Sorry 'bout that ...

mikey

God The Father and Many Saints on 6-18-04 [email protected] Woodworking 0 October 17th 05 06:38 PM
ISP'S UNITING TO KILL OFF USENET GANGS-was- FATHER VITO KUHN HAS BEEN NEWGROUPED justice-for-all Woodworking 0 March 31st 05 07:24 AM
Tool Thieves Tom Watson Woodworking 43 March 18th 05 07:56 PM
Father Son Project (and hidden "Locks") charlie b Woodworking 6 June 20th 04 10:18 AM