Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In the name of the Father, and the son, and the holy spirit

On 8/31/2012 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:21:19 PM UTC-4, Stormin Moron wrote:
Lets all pray for Mitt!

Amen

There is a grand conspiracy by many large corporations to get Mitt elected. You thought slipping "Bain" in as the main villain in the latest Batman movie was nefarious?

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods. They have a whole section with nothing but things called "Baseball MITTS!" Mitt, Mitt, Mitt everywhere! His name was on every one of them. It was the same at every sporting goods store I visited. Clearly they are all in on it.

Then, I caught the local restaurant supply place selling "Oven MITTS!" Same as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Bed/Bath/Beyond... They're all in on it too.

In fact, in nearly every store I visited, there was some sort of product with Mitt's name on it... Microfiber Mitt, allegedly for washing cars. Loofah Mitt, allegedly for washing yourself.

No surprise, Big Oil is in on it too! Just about a year ago, Hess stations added "Gas Mitt" dispensers to every pump so that you could wear a Mitt to keep from getting the stinky gasoline on your hands... or is it that they are using the power of subtle suggestion to sway your vote this fall?

Usually politicians just buy television ads and put signs in front lawns. Apparently the Republicans feel they're so far behind that they need to resort to a subliminal messaging conspiracy of Biblical proportions...

Isn't the German word for "with", "mit"? ^_^

TDD