Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This group

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:11:10 -0400, (J O E) wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Of course, that's just your opinion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/2012 3:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Are you registering present?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:k68t28t0taba93ihqmdqism2f9k5m2fg60@
4ax.com:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:11:10 -0400, (J O E) wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Do you have a home repair question?!

Opinions are like assholes.

Thanks for your opinion.

How's that WebTV working for you?

LOFL!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:40:14 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 8/17/2012 3:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Are you registering present?

Not possible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 23:08:01 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in news:k68t28t0taba93ihqmdqism2f9k5m2fg60@
4ax.com:

LOFL!!

While we are being social with opinions; how is the 'possum van doin'?

Still have may pop tires?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/2012 2:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Joe, I hate to tell you this because I doubt you'd understand it but the
things discussed in this group are the same as anything you'd hear
discussed by a group of guys hanging out at any hardware store or supply
house in the country. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 8/17/2012 2:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Joe, I hate to tell you this because I doubt you'd understand it but the
things discussed in this group are the same as anything you'd hear
discussed by a group of guys hanging out at any hardware store or supply
house in the country. ^_^

TDD

Well, that would be where WE hang out, not necessarily where HE (SHE,IT)
hangs out.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/2012 2:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Joe, I hate to tell you this because I doubt you'd understand it but the
things discussed in this group are the same as anything you'd hear
discussed by a group of guys hanging out at any hardware store or supply
house in the country. ^_^

TDD

Well, that would be where WE hang out, not necessarily where HE (SHE,IT)
hangs out.

Steve

Everyone I know who works construction or repair has a few loose screws
anyway. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/2012 2:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Joe, I hate to tell you this because I doubt you'd understand it but the
things discussed in this group are the same as anything you'd hear
discussed by a group of guys hanging out at any hardware store or supply
house in the country. ^_^

TDD

Well, that would be where WE hang out, not necessarily where HE (SHE,IT)
hangs out.

Steve

Everyone I know who works construction or repair has a few loose screws
anyway. ^_^

TDD

I have danglin' participles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/17/2012 2:11 PM, J O E wrote:

Nice ****ing social group this has turned into ...

Opinions are like assholes.

Joe, I hate to tell you this because I doubt you'd understand it but the
things discussed in this group are the same as anything you'd hear
discussed by a group of guys hanging out at any hardware store or supply
house in the country. ^_^

TDD

Well, that would be where WE hang out, not necessarily where HE (SHE,IT)
hangs out.

Steve

Everyone I know who works construction or repair has a few loose screws
anyway. ^_^

Certainly. Mostly rolling around in the bottom of the toolbox, though.

I have danglin' participles.

Well, then zip up, man!
Posted to alt.home.repair

I guess there are just so many ways to fix a dripping faucet, and they
have all been discussed here over and over, ad nauseum.

Many years ago, decades really, magazines like Popular Science and
Popular Mechanics were enjoying good sales because of their on topic
content, and were good sources of how to do just about everything from
wiring a 3-way switch to repairing a washing machine.

But, as those kinds of articles began appearing less and less, their
having been already covered (once is enough) as do they in this group,
those magazines lost readership because of their content.

An article on the space shuttle program is certainly interesting,
informative and educational, but doesn't belong on the pages of Popular
Mechanics.

Just an opinion, analogous to what's happening here.

Joe

P.S. Some of you who have flamed me will probably have to look up the
meaning of analogous.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"J O E" wrote in message

P.S. Some of you who have flamed me will probably have to look up the
meaning of analogous.

I prefer cunninglingus, er, wait, is that something similar?

Posted to alt.home.repair

kr williams ) wrote:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out.

Spoken with the benefit of much experience.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:03:36 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

kr williams ) wrote:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out.

Spoken with the benefit of much experience.

Sure, I've told a number of assholes the same.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, HomoGay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:17d038tdv0al244jlu05j8m6q7tj26oum2@
4ax.com:

wrote:

Oren wrote in news:k68t28t0taba93ihqmdqism2f9k5m2fg60@
4ax.com:

LOFL!!

While we are being social with opinions; how is the 'possum van doin'?

Still have may pop tires?

Unloaded to to a gear monkey quite a bit back as-is. Actually got $200
bucks for it... may-pops, leaking main seal and sometime slipping tranny
(that's a short list). Didn't need it any more after getting full time
regular job in lumber yard sales. One of the cool unique things about the
possum van was as you drove it, as weight normally shifted from corners,
driveway aprons, etc., it sounded like the slow creaking in the belly of
an old wooden ship.

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
add to the group saral Home Repair 10 February 16th 08 10:40 PM
Is this a US-only group? Henry Law Woodworking 61 May 25th 07 04:00 PM