Posted to alt.home.repair
J O E J O E is offline

Default This group

I guess there are just so many ways to fix a dripping faucet, and they
have all been discussed here over and over, ad nauseum.

Many years ago, decades really, magazines like Popular Science and
Popular Mechanics were enjoying good sales because of their on topic
content, and were good sources of how to do just about everything from
wiring a 3-way switch to repairing a washing machine.

But, as those kinds of articles began appearing less and less, their
having been already covered (once is enough) as do they in this group,
those magazines lost readership because of their content.

An article on the space shuttle program is certainly interesting,
informative and educational, but doesn't belong on the pages of Popular
Mechanics.

Just an opinion, analogous to what's happening here.

Joe

P.S. Some of you who have flamed me will probably have to look up the
meaning of analogous.