Posted to alt.home.repair

Default add to the group

Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 4:13*am, saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

Welcome to the group. I am the group treasurer. Please send your $10
dues to me.

Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 8:10 am, Frank wrote:
On Feb 15, 4:13 am, saral wrote:

Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

Welcome to the group. I am the group treasurer. Please send your $10
dues to me.

Frank

Um...Frank? You were suspended last year for embezzling funds.
Didn't you get the memo?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Um...Frank? �You were suspended last year for embezzling funds.
Didn't you get the memo?

yes he was I am the new treasurer, and to make up for previos losses
send the 25 bucks to me

Posted to alt.home.repair

"saral" wrote in message
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

You'll need the website package, secret codes, and passwords.

Please remit $100 ASAP.

Or a new Skilsaw would be nice.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

Hi, if you are serious welcome. Don't worry about the previous bull****.
They are all having fun which is not meant to offend you. Post away and good
luck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 10:35 pm, "Clot" wrote:
saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my experiences.

Hi, if you are serious welcome. Don't worry about the previous bull****.
They are all having fun which is not meant to offend you. Post away and good
luck.

Please refrain from using such language. This is a family newsgroup.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:35 pm, "Clot" wrote:
saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my
experiences.

Hi, if you are serious welcome. Don't worry about the previous
bull****. They are all having fun which is not meant to offend you.
Post away and good luck.

Please refrain from using such language. This is a family newsgroup.

My apologies, no offence intended. A search for bovine excreta might be
useful for those younger folk who are going through their formative
educational years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 03:46:25 GMT, "Clot" wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:35 pm, "Clot" wrote:
saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my
experiences.

Hi, if you are serious welcome. Don't worry about the previous
bull****. They are all having fun which is not meant to offend you.
Post away and good luck.

Please refrain from using such language. This is a family newsgroup.

My apologies, no offence intended. A search for bovine excreta might be
useful for those younger folk who are going through their formative
educational years.

Does that mean we cannot call it the cow pie tossing contest?

I can see it now: bovine excreta pie tossing contest.
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:35 pm, "Clot" wrote:
saral wrote:
Hai friends

I am Sarala. I want to be a member of your group for sharing
information on the subject. I am glad to part with you my
experiences.

Hi, if you are serious welcome. Don't worry about the previous
bull****. They are all having fun which is not meant to offend you.
Post away and good luck.

Please refrain from using such language. This is a family
newsgroup.

My apologies, no offence intended. A search for bovine excreta might
be useful for those younger folk who are going through their
formative educational years.

Does that mean we cannot call it the cow pie tossing contest?

I can see it now: bovine excreta pie tossing contest.

I say, that's not on old Chap. Totally un PC.You'll confuse the little
(blighters) darlings. You must not use excreta and food in the same
sentence. What will they be eating next! Might make a change from McD or KFC
though.

New Group alireza Woodworking 1 November 19th 05 03:00 AM
FAQ for this group? Tanya Hall Electronics Repair 1 October 17th 05 07:24 PM
looking for group Joshuall Electronics 0 December 14th 04 09:29 PM
Fun Group [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 9th 04 02:24 AM