Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smart Meters open to cyber attack!

The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1xOUVLKdq

It could happen here!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 8:46*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst...

It could happen here!

It would be more powerful than a nuke. Imagine what will happen when
all those people lose their MTV and AC.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
" wrote:

On Jun 10, 8:46*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.¹ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst...

It could happen here!

It would be more powerful than a nuke. Imagine what will happen when
all those people lose their MTV and AC.

or when people suddenly start having power bills that keep decreasing month to
month
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 3:58*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" atlas-
wrote:
In article ,

" wrote:
On Jun 10, 8:46*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.¹ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst....

It could happen here!

It would be more powerful than a nuke. *Imagine what will happen when
all those people lose their MTV and AC.

or when people suddenly start having power bills that keep decreasing month to
month

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:
On Jun 10, 3:58 pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" atlas-
wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
On Jun 10, 8:46 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could
do so easily through smart meters. This is the modern day
equivalent of a nuclear strike.¹ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst...

It could happen here!

It would be more powerful than a nuke. Imagine what will happen when
all those people lose their MTV and AC.

or when people suddenly start having power bills that keep
decreasing month to month

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating

There are possibilities Solar Storms could do the same in the near future.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...come-nasa-says

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:30:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jun 10, 8:46*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst...

It could happen here!

It would be more powerful than a nuke. Imagine what will happen when
all those people lose their MTV and AC.

Where is Jack Bauer when we need him...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 9:59*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young

no i really dont have the bucks to do much besides keeping some spare
propane tanks full with matches....

it would really be the end of society as we know it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 11, 2:59*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating

My house can function without electricity.
EMP devices are only effective on unshielded electronic devices and
those with aerials.
You should worry more about area electric power failure of more than a
few hours. Devasting esecially in cities.
Lot of paranoia going on here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 1:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
The UK is doomed!

" 'If the Iranians or Chinese want to attack Britain, they could do so
easily through smart meters. This is the modern day equivalent of a nuclear
strike.’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ent-plans-inst...

It could happen here!

I should tell you that the Daily Mail is renouned for the drivel it
publishes from time to time. Especially on technical topics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 11, 1:38*am, harry wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:59*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating

My house can function without electricity.
EMP devices are only effective on unshielded electronic devices and
those *with aerials.
You should worry more about area electric power failure of more than a
few hours. Devasting esecially in cities.
Lot of paranoia going on here.

shielding isnt effective, just build a better yeld EMP bomb.

Anything plugged into the grid is at risk.

Its said the only safe computer wold be one buried in the back yard in
a metal encloseure connected to nothing. which makes it hard to
use...........

a city or regional long power outage with vehicles dead on their
wheels would be devastating espically in the winter.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Full with matches? Wouldn't it be easier to use GI ammo cans, for matches?
Hard to get matches in and out of a propane tank.

I do keep a tank for my gas grill, in case the natural gas is out, and I
need to cook the food that's melting out of my freezer.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"bob haller" wrote in message

no i really dont have the bucks to do much besides keeping some spare
propane tanks full with matches....

it would really be the end of society as we know it

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:59:46 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

What's an exploion?

--
croy
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's a reasonably recent form of warfare. In the days before Christ, the
warriors in Book of Mormon days would "gird up your loins".

Now days, we take a bunch of guys and drop them out of a plane, which an
exploin. Sometimes we use a big bomb, to drop out of the plane, and make the
exploin.

The next stage of warfare is computers, where we'll cyberloin the other
guys. Like the Stuxnet virus.

Aren't you glad you asked me to exploin it to you? Woo! Woo! Woo!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"croy" wrote in message
"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

What's an exploion?

--
croy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:39:04 -0700, croy
wrote:

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

What's an exploion?

A local word invented in Pittsburgh?