Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smart Meters open to cyber attack!

It's a reasonably recent form of warfare. In the days before Christ, the
warriors in Book of Mormon days would "gird up your loins".

Now days, we take a bunch of guys and drop them out of a plane, which an
exploin. Sometimes we use a big bomb, to drop out of the plane, and make the
exploin.

The next stage of warfare is computers, where we'll cyberloin the other
guys. Like the Stuxnet virus.

Aren't you glad you asked me to exploin it to you? Woo! Woo! Woo!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"croy" wrote in message
"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

What's an exploion?

--
croy