Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Smart Meters open to cyber attack!

On Jun 11, 1:38*am, harry wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:59*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Do you have a plan of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"bob haller" wrote in message

I am waiting for a EMP exploion over the US, just a few could wipe out
near every electric grid and computer that run our country.

all computer operated devices dead. power grid damaged, just the
economic costs would be devastating

My house can function without electricity.
EMP devices are only effective on unshielded electronic devices and
those *with aerials.
You should worry more about area electric power failure of more than a
few hours. Devasting esecially in cities.
Lot of paranoia going on here.

shielding isnt effective, just build a better yeld EMP bomb.

Anything plugged into the grid is at risk.

Its said the only safe computer wold be one buried in the back yard in
a metal encloseure connected to nothing. which makes it hard to

a city or regional long power outage with vehicles dead on their
wheels would be devastating espically in the winter.....