Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For fun at Home Depot

Go in and buy ski mask, tie wraps and duct tape. Ask for directions
to a near by park.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, Metspitzer wrote:
Go in and buy ski mask, tie wraps and duct tape. Ask for directions
to a near by park.

Apparently, yer laboring under the delusion you are a) clever, b)
funny. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yer neither.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, wrote:
Go in and buy ski mask, tie wraps and duct tape. Ask for directions
to a near by park.

Apparently, yer laboring under the delusion you are a) clever, b)
funny. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yer neither.

nb

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.

Not familiar.

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.

Not familiar.

I'm from Albuquerque so the show is particularly fun for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.

Not familiar.

I'm from Albuquerque so the show is particularly fun for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...chool-supplies
.......and a box of matches
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.
Not familiar.

I'm from Albuquerque so the show is particularly fun for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...chool-supplies
......and a box of matches

"Southpark" *can* be great but "Breaking Bad" is just about the best
thing on TV IMO. I was a big "The Sopranos" fan too though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjah gonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"
is just about the best thing on TV.....

That's like saying, "this piece of used toilet paper is my favorite
piece of used toilet paper".

Apparently, the premise of the series is, it's ok to do bad as long as
it's for a higher purpose. The Nazis ran with the same logic and were
responsible for the deaths of 60M ppl. Sorry, but I've known too many
"meth heads" in my life and there is no GOOD reason, either for the
logic or the drug, let alone a TV series.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"
is just about the best thing on TV.....

That's like saying, "this piece of used toilet paper is my favorite
piece of used toilet paper".

Apparently, the premise of the series is, it's ok to do bad as long as
it's for a higher purpose. The Nazis ran with the same logic and were
responsible for the deaths of 60M ppl. Sorry, but I've known too many
"meth heads" in my life and there is no GOOD reason, either for the
logic or the drug, let alone a TV series.

nb

The big difference?......This is fiction and only for fun unless you're
so stupid you live in TV fantasy land.

You had better stick to the children's channels.

shezzzzzz!

How old are you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-04-25, gonjah gonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"

is just about the best thing on TV.....

That's like saying, "this piece of used toilet paper is my favorite
piece of used toilet paper".

Apparently, the premise of the series is, it's ok to do bad as long as
it's for a higher purpose.

That isn't really the premise of the show. While Walter
started out going into the meth business because he
had lung cancer and wanted to provide money for his
family when he was gone, every episode shows the
horrible consequences of his plan, both direct and indirect. The name
of the show isn't "Breaking Good".

The Nazis ran with the same logic and were
responsible for the deaths of 60M ppl. *Sorry, but I've known too many
"meth heads" in my life and there is no GOOD reason, either for the
logic or the drug, let alone a TV series.

nb

I seem to recall a recent thread here where the rule
was discussed that the first person who invokes Nazis
loses the argument. Sure applies here. You didn't
even know what the show was and now you're comparing
it to Nazis? Maybe you should at least watch it first? By the same
rules you'd have to get rid of half the TV shows and
movies. Every one that deals with crime, the mafia,
terrorism, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 2:15 pm, wrote:
On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"

[...]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...in-to-Poe.html

I'm sure it was notbob's lame attempt at trolling. Do you give lessons?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 5:14*pm, gonjah wrote:

On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net *wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"

[...]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...rnet-rules-and...

I'm sure it was notbob's lame attempt at trolling. Do you give lessons?- Hide quoted text -

See this is why I and others here consider you the
village idiot. I make a post on your side of the discussion
and you proceed to take a cheap shot at me.

I was also nice to you in the other thread, but got no
thanks for it and now you're back to being just the
useless village idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2012 4:25 PM, wrote:
On Apr 25, 5:14 pm, wrote:

On Apr 25, 2:15 pm, wrote:
On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"
[...]

Why respond then?

Where does this put you in the village idiot scale?

Rhetorical questions. Look it up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 5:43*pm, gonjah wrote:
On 4/25/2012 4:25 PM, wrote:

On Apr 25, 5:14 pm, *wrote:

On Apr 25, 2:15 pm, * *wrote:
On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net * *wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"
[...]

To tell you that you're an ass, that's why.
Happy now?

Where does this put you in the village idiot scale?

People can judge the quality of my posts, the answers
I give and how I can explain my positions. And they can judge you
too and your nonsense. I mean what kind of idiot
attacks someone that supports their position in a thread?
No go run along and play in traffic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

I wasn't looking for an answer. Sadly, I already knew it.

One day you may realize the answer yourself. Until then I wish you well.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 6:29*pm, gonjah wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

I wasn't looking for an answer.

Of course not. You're never looking for any answers,
because you have too few connected brain cells
to be educated.

Sadly, I already knew it.

Sadly, you're the village idiot.

One day you may realize the answer yourself. Until then I wish you well.

Jim

What the hell are you still doing here? I told you
to go play in traffic!

Home Depot - Home Services Experiences Frank[_3_] Home Repair 11 August 9th 07 06:01 AM
Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM
home depot SeaKan Home Repair 19 August 5th 06 03:23 PM
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 2nd 06 11:06 PM
Home Depot at home services, any good reports? [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 20th 05 07:27 PM