Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah[_2_] gonjah[_2_] is offline

Default For fun at Home Depot

On 4/25/2012 1:15 PM, notbob wrote:
On 2012-04-25, gonjahgonjah.net wrote: .........but "Breaking Bad"
is just about the best thing on TV.....

That's like saying, "this piece of used toilet paper is my favorite
piece of used toilet paper".

Apparently, the premise of the series is, it's ok to do bad as long as
it's for a higher purpose. The Nazis ran with the same logic and were
responsible for the deaths of 60M ppl. Sorry, but I've known too many
"meth heads" in my life and there is no GOOD reason, either for the
logic or the drug, let alone a TV series.

nb

The big difference?......This is fiction and only for fun unless you're
so stupid you live in TV fantasy land.

You had better stick to the children's channels.

shezzzzzz!

How old are you?