Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A rule to live by...

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:38:17 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2012 9:00 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy

Friend used to say, a happy beaver is a good beaver.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:11:01 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

what happens if you're a cat lover grin ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:16:04 -0400, Peter wrote:

On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.

In that case, good chance the problem is you, not her. (unless she is
an over bearing Bitch)

I'm happy doing the things that make my wife happy. As is she for me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:11:01 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

what happens if you're a cat lover grin ?

Wouldn't know
Can't stand the things
But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:23:02 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:23:02 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

what happens if you're a cat lover grin ?

Wouldn't know
Can't stand the things
But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

I was like you prior to having one special cat. Long story.
Now I have a stray dog that's a wonderful pet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

Not any more.... got used to it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2012 11:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:16:04 -0400, wrote:

On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.

In that case, good chance the problem is you, not her. (unless she is
an over bearing Bitch)

I'm happy doing the things that make my wife happy. As is she for me.

A totally sexist, inane and ignorant judgement, based on no knowledge of
either individual. Why should either spouse be more likely to be the
offender in any dysfunctional relationship?

In any case, my comment was a generality, responding to a generality,
and did not refer to my specific circumstances. If you choose to be
self-referential, that's your choice; but your judgmental stereotypes
don't reflect well on your basic nature.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:
On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.

Er, no.

If she's happy and you're unhappy, you're still happier than if she was
unhappy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2012 11:11 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Peter wrote:
On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.

Er, no.

If she's happy and you're unhappy, you're still happier than if she was
unhappy.

True; but if she's responsible for your unhappiness, you'll probably be
happier without her. Only a masochist would willingly accept their own
unhappiness on an ongoing basis as the necessary price to keep someone
else happy. That would be one dysfunctional relationship bordering on
martyrdom.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:28:10 -0400, Peter wrote:

[...]

WTF you talking about? I'm talking about the collective "you" not you
the individual. Yes, either party can be a PITA and maybe they should
split. I don't really care what others do; their life, their control.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Hi,

B4 anything else, honesty first.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

what happens if you're a cat lovergrin ?

For that? We have both!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

what happens if you're a cat lovergrin ?

For that? We have both!

I asked because I once had a cat (only one so far) and I loved that
cat because he was special. He passed away and I started to enjoy
freedom from pets for 5 years when a stray dog walked into my life and
now we have her. She's a wonderful dog too.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:11:56 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
Peter wrote:
On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you
have to do to make or keep her happy.

Er, no.

If she's happy and you're unhappy, you're still happier than if she was
unhappy.

Unhappy wife...just trade her in for a new model or use a rental.
==

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

wrote:

Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this...
Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy

Either one is happy, or one is not. But there are different schools of
thought on that one, too.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

SO you would mind a government intrusion in the bedroom where an adult is
taking advantage of a child ?
Intereting

I can play that game of grotesque generalization with the best of them

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

what happens if you're a cat lover grin ?

Wouldn't know
Can't stand the things
But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

I was like you prior to having one special cat. Long story.
Now I have a stray dog that's a wonderful pet.

I had 4 different girl friends who were cat lovers and had cats
I Tried living in a house with a cat 4 different times
Just could NOT do it for very long.
I'm not allergic, and don't' have a problem being around them.
Actually most of them like me.
And I don't mind visiting a house with a cat
But I don't want to live in one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Attila.Iskander wrote:

I had 4 different girl friends who were cat lovers and had cats
I Tried living in a house with a cat 4 different times
Just could NOT do it for very long.
I'm not allergic, and don't' have a problem being around them.
Actually most of them like me.
And I don't mind visiting a house with a cat
But I don't want to live in one.

You just haven't met a cat you liked.

We just got a year-old Maine Coon cat. Wife loves the little (little? HUGE!)
darling. Laziest damn cat I've ever even heard about.

Even has the weirdest non-cat attitude: completely laid-back, nonplussed,
and indifferent to his environment. Curious, he's not. He scampers away from
the laser pointer and hides behind the curtain 'til it's safe to come out.

Right now, at one year, he weighs 14 pounds and his breed doesn't reach
their full growth until they're two or three.

Anyway, he's no bother, stays out of the way, and doesn't even wake up when
you pet him.

Perhaps that's the breed for you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

rOn Sun, 1 Apr 2012 00:36:10 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"

wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

SO you would mind a government intrusion in the bedroom where an adult is
taking advantage of a child ?
Intereting

I can play that game of grotesque generalization with the best of them

I can lead a moral life without the government peeking in on me. We
all know some laws on the books make no sense at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

Government's been screwing us so long it's hard to notice anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 06:24:49 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

Attila.Iskander wrote:

I had 4 different girl friends who were cat lovers and had cats
I Tried living in a house with a cat 4 different times
Just could NOT do it for very long.
I'm not allergic, and don't' have a problem being around them.
Actually most of them like me.
And I don't mind visiting a house with a cat
But I don't want to live in one.

You just haven't met a cat you liked.

We just got a year-old Maine Coon cat. Wife loves the little (little? HUGE!)
darling. Laziest damn cat I've ever even heard about.

We've got one of those, though 11 years old. Dumber than a stump. ;-)

Even has the weirdest non-cat attitude: completely laid-back, nonplussed,
and indifferent to his environment. Curious, he's not. He scampers away from
the laser pointer and hides behind the curtain 'til it's safe to come out.

Ours loved the laser pointer and has a bushel of toy mice. Every time we move
the furniture we find another dozen of the things. Our other cat, "Thunder",
doesn't play with the things at all.

Right now, at one year, he weighs 14 pounds and his breed doesn't reach
their full growth until they're two or three.

"Louis" (his brother "Bud" died when he was about a year old) down to a
fighting weight of 25 lbs now.

Anyway, he's no bother, stays out of the way, and doesn't even wake up when
you pet him.

Perhaps that's the breed for you?

Better like head-butts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

HeyBub wrote:
Happy wife,
Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Hi,

B4 anything else, honesty first.

People who tell you they are honest will lie about other things, too.

forgot who said that ......

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business,
as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

So you don't mind government intrusion into the bedroom?

SO you would mind a government intrusion in the bedroom where an adult is
taking advantage of a child ?
Intereting

I can play that game of grotesque generalization with the best of them

I can lead a moral life without the government peeking in on me.

The fact that you avoided my question is in itself an admission that your
question was a strawman.

We all know some laws on the books make no sense at all.

There are a lot of laws that we could do without.
But that's just another cheap attempt by you to move the goalposts

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Attila.Iskander wrote:

[...]

Nope
Stick with my high energy Vizsla
Caught her climbing a tree to get at a squirrel last week.
Once up, it took her a while to figure out she was 14+ feet above the
ground, and now needed to figure out how to get down.
While I was figuring out how to get her down, she found the way.
Now she's up in that tree emulating a leopard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Attila.Iskander wrote:

[...]

You have, then, one amazing animal inasmuch as a Vizsla is a dog.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2012 6:18 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Attila.Iskander wrote:

[...]

Years ago I owned a Weimaraner that liked to climb to high places. That
darn big old critter was always up on top of things like cars, trucks,
trailers, sheds and dog houses. He always took the high ground and his
litter mates exhibited the same behavior. ^_^

TDD

rule [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 10th 08 01:01 PM
Spring-loaded live centers was Straight shank live centers Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 3 February 14th 06 04:43 AM
The Three Day Rule Steve B Metalworking 18 December 31st 05 07:45 PM
should unswitched live should as live on a neon screwdriver? dave L UK diy 22 November 20th 03 12:43 PM