Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A rule to live by...

Attila.Iskander wrote:

I had 4 different girl friends who were cat lovers and had cats
I Tried living in a house with a cat 4 different times
Just could NOT do it for very long.
I'm not allergic, and don't' have a problem being around them.
Actually most of them like me.
And I don't mind visiting a house with a cat
But I don't want to live in one.

You just haven't met a cat you liked.

We just got a year-old Maine Coon cat. Wife loves the little (little? HUGE!)
darling. Laziest damn cat I've ever even heard about.

Even has the weirdest non-cat attitude: completely laid-back, nonplussed,
and indifferent to his environment. Curious, he's not. He scampers away from
the laser pointer and hides behind the curtain 'til it's safe to come out.

Right now, at one year, he weighs 14 pounds and his breed doesn't reach
their full growth until they're two or three.

Anyway, he's no bother, stays out of the way, and doesn't even wake up when
you pet him.

Perhaps that's the breed for you?