Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default A rule to live by...

"Doug" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:23:02 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message

what happens if you're a cat lover grin ?

Wouldn't know
Can't stand the things
But I live by the rule that what you do in your house is your business, as
long as it doesn't hurt anyone or break the law.

I was like you prior to having one special cat. Long story.
Now I have a stray dog that's a wonderful pet.

I had 4 different girl friends who were cat lovers and had cats
I Tried living in a house with a cat 4 different times
Just could NOT do it for very long.
I'm not allergic, and don't' have a problem being around them.
Actually most of them like me.
And I don't mind visiting a house with a cat
But I don't want to live in one.