Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A rule to live by...

Attila.Iskander wrote:

You just haven't met a cat you liked.

We just got a year-old Maine Coon cat. Wife loves the little (little?
HUGE!) darling. Laziest damn cat I've ever even heard about.

Even has the weirdest non-cat attitude: completely laid-back,
nonplussed, and indifferent to his environment. Curious, he's not.
He scampers away from the laser pointer and hides behind the curtain
'til it's safe to come out.

Right now, at one year, he weighs 14 pounds and his breed doesn't
reach their full growth until they're two or three.

Anyway, he's no bother, stays out of the way, and doesn't even wake
up when you pet him.

Perhaps that's the breed for you?

Nope
Stick with my high energy Vizsla
Caught her climbing a tree to get at a squirrel last week.
Once up, it took her a while to figure out she was 14+ feet above the
ground, and now needed to figure out how to get down.
While I was figuring out how to get her down, she found the way.
Now she's up in that tree emulating a leopard.

You have, then, one amazing animal inasmuch as a Vizsla is a dog.