Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Pressure is Much Too High

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:38:50 -0600, wrote:

How can I turn down the pressure on my penis?

'jw",

Hold it in your mouth until the swelling goes down!

Then stop nym-shifting, you cock sucker.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Everytime I'm having sex with a woman, I lose the woman. The reason is
that my penis pressure is too high. As soon as I begin to ejaculate the
pressure blows the woman out of my bed, and she flys off somewhere into
the galaxy and I never see her again. It's bad enough losing every
woman I screw, but each time there is a huge hole left in the wall where
she gets blown through the wall. Each time it costs me a large sum of
money to get the wall rebuilt, and the next time I have sex, it happens
again.

How can I turn down the pressure on my penis?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Everytime I'm having sex with a woman, I lose the woman. The reason is
that my penis pressure is too high. As soon as I begin to ejaculate the
pressure blows the woman out of my bed, and she flys off somewhere into
the galaxy and I never see her again. It's bad enough losing every
woman I screw, but each time there is a huge hole left in the wall where
she gets blown through the wall. Each time it costs me a large sum of
money to get the wall rebuilt, and the next time I have sex, it happens
again.

How can I turn down the pressure on my penis?

It arises because you are full of ****. Drink less beer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dear Willie from Arkansas,

Stop having not-sex with that woman, Miss Lewinksy, and stay faithful to
Hillary!

Ann Landers .

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 3/22/2012 8:38 PM, wrote:

How can I turn down the pressure on my penis?

Superman? Is that you? o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

Superman? Is that you? o_O

TDD

The implications of sex in a weightless condition, or having superhuman
physical properties at being able to lift, manipulate, and spin a normal
sized human female stymies even my simple imagination. Of course, it would
be my luck to get one that suffers from vertigo.

Steve