Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain harryagain is offline

Default My Pressure is Much Too High

wrote in message
Everytime I'm having sex with a woman, I lose the woman. The reason is
that my penis pressure is too high. As soon as I begin to ejaculate the
pressure blows the woman out of my bed, and she flys off somewhere into
the galaxy and I never see her again. It's bad enough losing every
woman I screw, but each time there is a huge hole left in the wall where
she gets blown through the wall. Each time it costs me a large sum of
money to get the wall rebuilt, and the next time I have sex, it happens
again.

How can I turn down the pressure on my penis?

It arises because you are full of ****. Drink less beer.