Default which ball valve - high pressure or low pressure?

Hello,

Should I purchase a ball valve marked 'high pressure' or one that is
marked 'low pressure'? It's for the water tank in the loft fed by the
rising main.

Hope I make sense

Wayne.

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Should I purchase a ball valve marked 'high pressure' or one that is
marked 'low pressure'? It's for the water tank in the loft fed by the
rising main.

Hope I make sense

Wayne.

Depends on your interpretation of high and low pressures. Do they give any
number, such as 250 WOG? You can always use a high pressure in a low
pressure situation, but not the other way around so why not be safe?

Nick Hull

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Should I purchase a ball valve marked 'high pressure' or one that is
marked 'low pressure'? It's for the water tank in the loft fed by the
rising main.

Hope I make sense

Wayne.

Depends on your interpretation of high and low pressures. Do they give any
number, such as 250 WOG? You can always use a high pressure in a low
pressure situation, but not the other way around so why not be safe?

My SWAG is that low pressure is for gas lines.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/