Posted to alt.home.repair
Ook Ook is offline

Default Bread mixer recommendation

This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 17, 5:40*pm, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

I have a Panasonic "breadsmade". They seem to last around seven or
eight years and it is used around four times a week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/2012 1:40 PM, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

Check some of the restaurant or food service industry machine suppliers
in your area. They made sell a high quality/commercial/industrial model
to suit your needs.

Try Kijiji or Craigslist or Ebay in case there is a used
commercial/industrial unit you like.

Around these parts Bosch and Viking are well thought off
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Mar 17, 5:40 pm, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

I have a Panasonic "breadsmade". They seem to last around seven or
eight years and it is used around four times a week.

http://www.doughmixers.biz/Hobart.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-03-17, Mr. Austerity "PrintMo.Money " wrote:

http://www.doughmixers.biz/Hobart.html

Yeah, jes bring about $2300 for the cheapest model.

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 17, 1:40*pm, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

Rumor (and most reviews) say that this is one of the best
breadmakers:

http://www.zojirushi.com/user/script..._category_id=3

I was going to buy a Zojirushi but the kids bought me a Panasonic SD-
YD250 for Christmas so kept it.

So far it's been fine. I've made 5 - 6 loafs and a few doughs (for
bread sticks and pizza) and I have only 1 complaint: It bangs around
during the mixing stages and walks across the counter.

Obviously it's too new for me to speak to its longevity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-03-17, Mr. Austerity "PrintMo.Money " wrote:

http://www.doughmixers.biz/Hobart.html

Yeah, jes bring about $2300 for the cheapest model.

nb

But the OP has already tossed three cheap ones.

Maybe a couple of the "premium quality" units here would do the job?
http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/...07_7789-3.aspx

Starting at $600.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/2012 1:40 PM, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

Kitchen Aid is it....nothing like them. They come restaurant size and
I've seen some monsters. I have a 5 qt. KA, like the model that raises
and lowers the bowl. See the link:

http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?...ct/KSM500PSER/

There is a meat grinder attachment available for it, and that is also
quite nice. Powerful, no strain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash.

Well that's your problem right there, you should have returned them to the
store and gotten a replacement or your money back!

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

Rumor (and most reviews) say that this is one of the best
breadmakers:

http://www.zojirushi.com/user/script..._category_id=3

I was going to buy a Zojirushi but the kids bought me a Panasonic SD-
YD250 for Christmas so kept it.

So far it's been fine. I've made 5 - 6 loafs and a few doughs (for
bread sticks and pizza) and I have only 1 complaint: It bangs around
during the mixing stages and walks across the counter.

Obviously it's too new for me to speak to its longevity.

A friend worked for continental Mills and tested breadmakers on their products
years ago. At the time, the Zojirushi machine gave them the best results.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/2012 1:40 PM, Ook wrote:
This last month I have thrown three bread machines in the trash. I am quite sick and tired of made in China junk, but that is another topic.

I'm looking for a bread mixer. I want something designed to mix bread dough, and is actually durable enough to do it on a regular basis. I prefer made in America, but anything not made in China is good enough.

Can anyone recommend a mixer durable enough to mix bread dough on a regular basis? We don't really need a mixer that mixes everything under the sun - I have a good stand mixer, and I rarely use it, and it's not strong enough to mix bread dough.

Just a simple plain bread dough mixer that is not made in China.

Then junk the stand mixer you have and get a good one which IS good enough
to mix heavy bread dough. One less item to clutter up your counter if you
have one device which performs many tasks.

Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China. Ook Home Repair 73 March 25th 21 02:10 PM
Bread makers geoff UK diy 40 April 20th 10 08:23 PM
OT - Totally. Bread from supermarket bakery. Tiger Bread John UK diy 3 March 16th 08 10:42 AM
bread box Don Richard Woodworking 8 November 7th 07 05:22 PM
bread box Don Richard Woodworking 3 November 4th 06 05:24 PM