Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default work goggles

Any recommendations for this? I'd like to wear my glasses within it
if possible and have full eye protection. Yesterday when I was
messing with the ceiling light fixture over the shower I was wearing
my glasses and still got something in my eye. Luckily I washed it out
but I'm a little sensitive about my surgical enhanced eye sight so I
want to wear work goggles from now on. It's amazing how much I took
for granted when I was younger and now with age, look at things
differently. Thanks all.

polishing swimming goggles? jkn UK diy 9 February 27th 12 08:43 PM
Prescription Goggles for Welding. TwoGuns Metalworking 3 February 18th 11 03:03 AM
Why I Never Wear Safety Goggles... Doug Miller Woodworking 37 September 23rd 10 02:34 PM
Safety Glasses/Goggles for old eyes (+1.25/+1.50) Vortex2 UK diy 8 May 19th 08 10:46 PM
Magnifying goggles? foggytown Woodworking 5 September 25th 06 06:30 PM